Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4cc0rdcb3 View Post
    Not doing walls at the moment, its been all paper for me for a while
    are you just starting out? if you are, get a few cans of rustoleum paint and go to a spot where you can practice. it's a world of a difference between drawing it on paper and actually having a can in your hand. another reason i'm thankful my friends used to take me with them when they were just wanting to fuck around
    90 ACCORD EX..<-- MR thread

Comment

Originally posted by xaaronx View Post
      are you just starting out? if you are, get a few cans of rustoleum paint and go to a spot where you can practice. it's a world of a difference between drawing it on paper and actually having a can in your hand. another reason i'm thankful my friends used to take me with them when they were just wanting to fuck around
      Nah, Ive been doing it for some time, but growing up in a small town really dont let me do as much walls as I want
      My members rides thread

Comment

back in high school...i did alot on paper...i even had a black book 2with all my art in it
        MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

were i used to live someone thought it would be cool to write curse words all over the back of out apartment building ( and everyone elses on that aly )
          Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!
          Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

see, that's another thing. to me, there's a fine line between graffiti and just straight up vandalism. i think that's one big thing that draws a lot of hatred towards graffiti writers.
            90 ACCORD EX..<-- MR thread

Comment

graffity or tagging is the same thing right?? some of my friends do great works of art. I see all the gangster kids or what have you try to put up shit but it's just a bunch of scribble it's worthless and ugly. I can't graff for shit but I really want to go out with some friends that are good at it so they can paint over all the bad crap.

Comment

reverse graffiti=solution

Comment

omg I'm slightly ticked off at that It took someone making art out of filthyness in order for the fuckin city to clean up that gunk, what assholes

Comment

Wow, great video! Very well played.

Comment

only on paper. that way i can sell it.

Comment

bump.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                        The Chronicles.

Comment

I love graffiti. It is everywhere here. You guys all gotta check out 5 Pointz in Long Island City, Queens. I live pretty close to it and I think it's some of the craziest graffiti I have ever seen. I love taking the 7 train and just staring out the window at it. People come all over the world just to tag at 5 Pointz. here is a link:
                          http://www.fraudwasteabuse.com/2007/...york-city.html
                          Last edited by AbsurdNY; 12-01-2008, 11:45 AM.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
                          Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
                          My member's ride

Comment

Originally posted by AbsurdNY View Post
                            I love graffiti. It is everywhere here. You guys all gotta check out 5 Pointz in Long Island City, Queens. I live pretty close to it and I think it's some of the craziest graffiti I have ever seen. I love taking the 7 train and just staring out the window at it. People come all over the world just to tag at 5 Pointz. here is a link:
                            http://www.fraudwasteabuse.com/2007/...york-city.html

i remember seeing the "redbird"#4 trains that became rolling works of graitti art. some of them were downright beautiful. I videotaped "Wild Style" doing the wall at an auto parts store on Fordham Rd in the Bronx. He was paid by the owner of the store/building to do it and the cops came along just to watch. sadly the building was torn down by the new owners who care only about how high a rent they can charge for office space, needless to say the building is still 90% empty.
                            http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                              i remember seeing the "redbird"#4 trains that became rolling works of graitti art. some of them were downright beautiful. I videotaped "Wild Style" doing the wall at an auto parts store on Fordham Rd in the Bronx. He was paid by the owner of the store/building to do it and the cops came along just to watch. sadly the building was torn down by the new owners who care only about how high a rent they can charge for office space, needless to say the building is still 90% empty.
                              Ahh I miss those trains. They were fucking loud! They used to be on the 7 line until like 5 years ago then then the city decided to dump them into the fucking ocean! lol

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
                              Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
                              My member's ride

Comment

they have some sick stuff here in germany, esp berlin

Comment

Working...
                                X