graffiti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

graffiti

anybody here write? i know it's becoming few and far between to find actual graff artists but you never know. about 6 friends and myself got real into it about 2 or so years ago and i think i'm the only one left still getting up haha

i don't have a camera so these are just 2 from my phone.
    90 ACCORD EX..<-- MR thread

i used to get up quite a bit..... i kinda outgrew it tho....

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

my friend was great at it..

i suck though
      峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Vandalism is awesome.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
          Vandalism is awesome.
          i agree and disagree with ur statement... and yes it is vandalism, however in correct places with permission its an incredible art form...

not saying that i always had permission or that it was right, but it is very much art.

"Tucking tires and wires."
          The Chronicles.

Comment

i never sprayed on a wall, i sucked enough on paper
            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

lol, I saw this and had to take a quick picture, it was on the back of an icecream shop downtown. Pretty cool considering its not vandalism.

Comment

graffiti definitely is vandalism and i've grown used to the fact that i am indeed a vandal. i can't even sit down in class without writing TAPE in someway, shape, or form anymore lol

edit: also, some people see it as a pure art form and some see it as pure vandalism. personally, it's a good mix for me. a friend and myself started because we were introduced from another friend who happened to be pretty decent. we were both okay artists and thought "what the hell, why not?"
                i do it more for the pure enjoyment of knowing there are people out there seeing what i'm writing. whether they think it looks stupid, neat, whatever, they noticed. i'm finding fame through a medium and it's nice. every time i go down to the flumes (huge ravine full of graff) i see tons of old, awesome stuff. i want people to see my stuff years from now like i am for those older artists

why did i just type all that? lol
                Last edited by xaaronx; 11-20-2008, 01:15 AM.
                90 ACCORD EX..<-- MR thread

Comment

My co worker that I bought my cb7 from is a great graffitti artist, even though he is almost 30yrs old he still gets down once in a while. I admire It wen I see on a rally high bridge or random place, I'm like"how did they do that". But I really don't like it wen they do gang graffitti in my neighborhood!!!!!!!
                  VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                    same here.

i was really into it 4yrs ago.
                    Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                    -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post

yeap, out grew it after i finished highschool...

fuck...was fun though...i got 2 buddies who still do it...their pieces they do are stunning...
                      ..[CB7][STAR]..
                      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

I like it some of it is tasteful some of it just looks like crap.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeah i got a couple friends who do some pretty cool stuff.. on paper and on clothing and skateboards they never go to walls though. They always talk about tagging up a wall but it never goes down. All I've seen them do on walls and stuff is slap stickers besides that nothin.

Comment

Not doing walls at the moment, its been all paper for me for a while
                            My members rides thread

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                              Vandalism is awesome.
                              I to agree and disagree with that. Good graffiti is a work of art and self expression. I feel there's a difference between graffiti and tagging, tagging is just ugly and stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X