X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say leave it as is, or just randomize it. Problem solved

My Accord History:
    91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

I have an idea. How about get a high-res picture of each Accord of the Month and have it cycled through the front page. So each time you click on that front page, its one of the recent AOM winners. Just a wild idea.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

good idea....

the problem there is a lot of people cant provide high res pics of their cars....

"Tucking tires and wires."
        The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door View Post
          way to be cocky. i disagree.
          ^ LOL AT YOU!

hey mike how about you just put the original cb7tuner front page and make it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
            ^ LOL AT YOU!

hey mike how about you just put the original cb7tuner front page and make it a day.
            i know you sold it awhile ago.....i dont blame ya. its gone, let it go already.

Comment

Originally posted by iNspired View Post
              I have an idea. How about get a high-res picture of each Accord of the Month and have it cycled through the front page. So each time you click on that front page, its one of the recent AOM winners. Just a wild idea.
              Just what I was thinking. Much like advertisements, they change with each click. Eventually you'll see the same pic twice, but every month/year/whatever, a new pic would be added to the collection of cycling images.
              MRT(vvv) --Stock CB7 Enthusiast #1--

Vouches: new_beginnings, ThrakBarts, beanzfynest617, JaK FRoSTWhiTE, 92_EX_Ninja, mak
              Originally posted by deevergote
              i am with the dumb. i cannot brain.

Comment

if it happens, then it happens, if it don't, then it don't

Comment

why can't we just put up a picture of my truck?

that way NOBODY wins.

Comment

I dont know about the picture. Its been here when I joined.

I know when I first joined, it took me a while to figure out where to click because all of the writing was soo small and kind of blended in with the picture. I think that is a bigger issue.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
                      why can't we just put up a picture of my truck?

that way NOBODY wins.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

id like to see a random image that could be different each time you went to the page, dont care if its aotm or not. i have no idea how to do it but it would be cool to start out with like 10 pics and just change then every 6 months or so
                        FA1

Comment

this is the reason the picture is the same. everyone has there own ways or pictures they want up and it was hectic for the guy who does it and people were picky so thats why they stayed at that one. i dont see a problem with it. its not like you look at it very long anyway right so really why change it. i think it should go back to cb7tuner version 2 pic. just random shots of parts of a car so no one can complain
                          Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                          JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door View Post
                            i know you sold it awhile ago.....i dont blame ya. its gone, let it go already.
                            i did let it go already. its why i never bitch about what the new driver does to it.

like i said before its not cause it used to be my car or what not it just looks like it would be good on the front page.

nothing to show off, be big headed about.

Comment

Personally, i know my car isn't beautiful. Yet.

When i want to show someone what my car CAN look like, i come to this site. and i have to look through page after page for an AWESOME CB because the best picture isn't always on the first page.

I think it should be, by popular vote, the best looking CB that was ever present on this site. That way i can just go to CB7Tuner.com and right on the front is the most badass CB. and everyone who bashes my car sill STFU.

I personally like simple. Like Boost Lee's sig was for a long while. (not the new one)

If not, then the picture D112crzy will take of the AFM 08. 100 awesome CB's seems like a fine picture. and then everyone can be stoked about theirs being up

Comment

yeah we could never get all the members to agree on one car that looks the best...

"Tucking tires and wires."
                                The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X