200MPH 92 accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Accord R33
    i think its funny he put "$35,000" into it and its still probably slow and ugly
    naa man, its gotta be fast. look--> "w/ Nitris"

Comment

$35,000.00 On that car? UUUUHHHHHHH...NO.

Comment

do those scoops shoot lasers or heat seeking missles or something?

**bond theme song plays in background**

the only thing more embarrasing would be if that was a mustang with altezzas

tah-nuh-teh-nah--teh-nuh-nah
        Last edited by 92accordlxtuner; 10-17-2004, 03:23 PM.

Comment

It's got a Venum Nitris system! OMG, I want it!!!

Actually, I almost like the look... I mean, after reading the extensive list of second-rate mods that car has, I have very little respect for it. However, if it was a full race car, and all those scoops had a purpose, I would love it. The rear can go though... I really don't think many CB7s look nice with Altezzas. There are a few on the board here that have some that look cool, but that's it.

And what do they mean by "2.2L performance parts" anyway? Are they trying to make buyers think that it has an H swap?

I have made it a policy NOT to buy from people who say they have "headers" on their I4... IF they don't know what they have, how do I know they put it on properly!

Comment

Man I could take a dump and my shit would.

Ok I love the interior gauge pod setup...I've been waiting to see what it would look like and I'd say it looks hot.

The body has to many damn vents.
            To much blue in the interior that its got me humming the Eiffel 65 song 'Blue'
            Too much rice with teh Altezzas (at least make the car look good with red clears if your gonna use the sedan trunk)

I cant stand big tachs, whats with the VAFC.

Venom Nitrous..thats digable, sparco steering wheel, in dash screen.

Car gets some cool points for the interior...but the bodykit is too much.

Fuckin F&F ruined it for everyones enjoyment.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I don't honestly like all the mods, it's not that any one of them is particularly bad, they are just too much. In cars, it's all about symetry. You want to put on simple parts that as a whole look better than just the parts by themselves. This guy is going with the "More Is Better" philosophy. I have to say though, the paint theme is killer. The overhead view is nice, I like how he didn't paint on the outside of the roof rain gutters, it gives a really nice look.
              -Jay

Comment

fugly...
                --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

I still think I'm gonna vomit

Comment

Working...
                  X