Christmas-list anyone? Non cb7related

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fatman88 View Post
    Sorry Deev, That one time i sent you a hooker I totally forgot about the holes. I know you were mad but this time I wont forget.
    I like em skinny though...so don't make the holes big enough for them to escape! An empty box is even more worthless to me than a box with a dead hooker... at least the dead hooker... um... nevermind...

Comment

no shit... those coilovers and a decent cat back system is well over $1200

Comment

Originally posted by luckyflip View Post
        i feel for you man.
        hope it works out for you before then.
        Nah, don't feel for me....we always find a way.
        VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
          no shit... those coilovers and a decent cat back system is well over $1200
          well for sure ima get me the hondata gasket cuase mine is leaking like crazy and its only 60 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
            Miller or Lincoln Electric for welding equipment, hands down.

Mig is quick and dirty. Tig is solid, but a bit more complicated (and way more expensive). Both have their uses. I'd love to have both types, and a place to use em!

Nobody can buy me the stuff I want... anything cheap enough, I just buy for myself. So, the only things I want for Christmas are the things that I'm just too lazy to buy for myself... socks, underwear, maybe a new shirt or two...

As for the things I want for myself...

a new bass amp
            xbox360
            A transmisison rebuild for the CB7, with LSD (the only CB7 related thing on the list )
            wheels for the Fit
            a girl (someone send me one... but cut holes in the box this time, please!)
            Ill probably get the tig then

Comment

Originally posted by luckyflip View Post
              b16 transmission
              lol
              LS tranny making you slow?
              Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
              mig

edit: btw i just want my valentine1

Comment

tools , maybe a zune 120gig mp3player.
                WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                  My car was hit before I got it, so the frame isn't 100% straight. Not something I ever noticed until I tried to install the traction bar that I got from you. I ended up stripping out 3 of the 4 main bolts that hold it on (and the tow-hook bolts didn't line up at all!)

I searched long and hard for someone that would tig weld it on... A guy at a local hotrod shop didn't feel comfortable mig welding it, and that's all they did there.

So, it's tig welded on... and it's pretty much a part of the frame now

Be sure you're patient. Read a lot, and PRACTICE. Welding is an art.

Comment

1. Browning BLR Takedown Pistol Grip .358 w/matched case
                    2. Canon 55-250
                    3. Speedlite 430EX

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i could use a nice set of tools and a good tool box.

(or the tools i lost when everyone came down to do my swap. i ended up losing like 4 or 5 tools)

i know i wont get those cuz its my sons first Christmas so lots and lots of little toys for the dogs to chew on
                      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Just want simplicity in my life, and to get my finances back on track.

I also want a cheap little electric guitar to make music

And a little D-SLR

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                          Nobody can buy me the stuff I want... anything cheap enough, I just buy for myself. So, the only things I want for Christmas are the things that I'm just too lazy to buy for myself... socks, underwear, maybe a new shirt or two...

As for the things I want for myself...

a girl (someone send me one... but cut holes in the box this time, please!)
                          ditto

My Accord History:
                          91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Working...
                          X