No announcement yet.

Lancer Evolution ower gets ticket for factory wing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They told me they were looking through the car cause I smelled like weed and I don't smoke. I will post a picture of the car when I get home from work so show you that they were just doing it cause of my car! This is BS

My wife almost got a exhaust ticket and her exhaust is way under the legal limit. She smiled pretty and got out of it but what about the Bikes with the 100 + decibel exhaust I hate that shit

Comment

They know theyll never pull over the bikes because everytime the bike knows they can outrun em point blank. And I think theres a law that was made up awhile back where they said that cops shouldnt pursue bikes because when they are chasing them they can put the lives of others and themselves at risk.

There was one cop who was chasing a bike and he crashed and died and the bike got away lolololololOLOLOLOL! good shit I clapped and cheered for the bike thats what they get for doin shit they have no business doin so busy tryin to catch him to write up a ticket and it was his last.

Comment

LOL yeah that is try there is a law that says if any chase gets to dangerous they have to call it off for the safty of other but like steve b said
        You can't outrun a Motorola.

Comment

They'll never catch me on my bike! All I do is outrun them and then get off at the first exit. Motorola can't help if they don't know which way I went.

PURCHASED NOVEMBER 1991. THAT'S RIGHT, I'M THE ONE AND ONLY OWNER. BEAT THAT!

Comment

let alone keep up

Comment

Do you guys know about the guy From oregon who was arrested because they thought he was the one who bombed that train in spain? well he is sueing the shit out of the government to keep bullshit like this from happening.

They kept him in a secure location and wouldnt even tell his family where they kept him, or why they had him arrested.
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Damn id love to sue like that or take a bribe for large sums of money. But even so the government could try to weasel their way out like uhhhhh .... we made a mistake of identity some shit about the law we dont know about that they will pull out of their asses just to cover it up.

Comment

fuckin rights cops make those people take off those wings. i dont care if your spoiler comes oem or you get it from apc's website, if its in your line of vision, YOU'RE GOING TO GET PROFILED. it dosent matter if its a geo storm with a roofspoiler or a ricey accord with a 3 foot wing or even a evolution with a huge oem wing. mabye mitsu needs to be more reasonable (subaru too the sti wing is huge).

simpily put, when you buy a car thats flashy, dont cry when you get attention, even if its from the po po.
                  1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Theres nothing too flashy about the evo or just about any other car its a sports car its supposed to look flashy if it didnt noone would buy it. On top of that that spoiler keeps the car in balance like it was made to do mitsubishi done its homework. Its standard on that car with no modifications you cant tell a car company what to do just fight it in court to another level in this car due to this recent outstnading judgment.

The judge proabably didnt know what kinda sportscar it was and the cop was profiling. Maybe they dont the shit belongs on the car or looked for a reason to make their quota i bet down there the drugdealers are sellin drugs right in front of em and the police look the other way and pull over an import. the next day you could be driving a lamorghini and cop will pull you over like your a drugdealer come to find out they just wanna look good for aboslutely nothing.

Comment

I had the same experience as 91Cord. I pulled on the side of the interstate because I smelled a strong gas odor and my air/fuel ratio gauge was reading lean. I checked under the hood and everything was fine. I was getting ready to get back on the interstate when a state trooper pulled behind me and cut on the lights. When he got to the car he said: "Why are you sitting on the side of the road." I wanted to say, "well officer I love the thrill of dodging cars going over 70mph trying to get back on the interstate. " But instead I told him my problem. He shook his head and said: "You running nitrous.?" I said: "No sir." He said: "I think you lieing." I said: "I'm not!!" and proceeded to pop my hood. Him and his *** looking partner walked to the front of my car and looked under the hood. They couldn't find anything illegal so that got even more pissed. When they came back to my window they proceeded to tell me that my car was not legal for road use, however they weren;t going to give me a ticket. But he said next time he saw me on the road he was going to tow my car. The funny thing is, my car is so low, it will not fit on a roll back. So i guess it will just have to sit on the side of the road. Oh well, he was just being an ass. If it was such a big deal he would have asked for my license and registration. All he wanted to do was pick on another "import lover". And they wonder why teenagers and young adult hate them. The funny thing is, when you try to be polite to cops they are assholes back to you. The one time I was extremely rude, the cop treated me like royalty. I'm so confused.

Comment

Most cops try to make excuses because they fucked up themselves. Its the ones you get rude to that they dont really say shit but once you act nice they think you pussy. BUt the thing is the pba cards once you have those it makes you semi- untouchable. One time i got pulled over in the morning before i got on the highway they were on their way to the local doughnut shop but they pulled me over.

Im like what seems to be the problem officer they told me oh we are looking for someone im like well you got the wrong guy and after they handed my back my liscence and papers they were like okay you can go im like well did you find the guy and what was he wanted for they said homicide then i told them leme know who killed your doughnut and i just left.

Comment

thats funny!! I would love to have seen his face when you told him that!!

Comment

He looked like he wanted to fuck me up but he couldnt do shit cause i had the pba card . So i rolled up the window and drove off

Comment

Ok if this owner had two cents of thinking left in his head.

I would've busted out the legal shit hardcore up the dudes ass.

I would've gotten the company of Mitsubishi the maker of the car to legally back my ass up. I dont deem it fair that one dude looses to a fucking Midwestern court because the said a factory wing that comes with a factory modded car...is deemed in their states as 'illegal'.

This dude should'nt just fess up and pay..he should just battle the court..what the fuck did they exepct him to do ruin his newly aquired Evo? Wtf courts def suck the big one.

Hands down I respect the Evos and the 4SG6 block.
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Just a couple thoughts.

Cops can hold anyone they want for as long as they want, and they don't have to tell anyone shit. Yes it's true, and you can thank King George and his fucking Patriot Act.

And on the subject of the OEM wing balancing the car- If that wing is not just for looks, then how come when Mitsu produced EVO model that is specifically designed for track use, with no power windows or radio or sound deadening, they took off the wing? Because it's heavy and doesn't do that much good(except maybe at HIGH speeds).
                                -Jay

Comment

Working...
                                X