Lancer Evolution ower gets ticket for factory wing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lancer Evolution ower gets ticket for factory wing

The New Berlin, WI Police issue him a ticket for "Impairment of Vision" for the factory rear wing...
    http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=97042

No problem, right? You just contest the ticket and go to court to fight it. So he pleads not guilty and appears before the judge and LOSES...
    http://forums.evolutionm.net/showth...47&page=1&pp=15

Court finds against him - $346.90 fine and he must remove the factory wing.

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

I would have left it on and sued the whole fuckin state for all its worth fuck that . Fuckin cops aint got shit else better to do all day. I bet a bank was being robbed and he did nothing about it but turn the other way when they made the call.

Comment

That's fucking bull shit. I hate cops like that. That's why when I become a State Police Officer I will be pulling over Domestics like Mustangs and such and leaving the Imports alone. It's time this bitches had the tables turned on them!
      Originally posted by rickyduckworth
      i'll do *** things for the OEM trunk lip spoiler

Comment

true that but id sue the court for injustice and then the police for harrassment and racial profiling.

Comment

If I was him, i would take the ticket to the dealership where he bought the car, and make them reimburse him for the fines, and repair the holes in his trunk lid.

Comment

Thats some shit right there. You coulda just told him no and leave. I mean if theres no real reason why he pulled you over you dont need to obey him. You could drive away because thats just the most rediculous thing ive ever heard

Comment

If they gave him a ticket for his wing, man I'm not going ther with Zach cuz his wing is double that size!
              Adam - Retired OG member from '03
              2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
              2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

id would have just left him in a hurry and then said fuck you gotta catch me porker

Comment

You must be a cop any cop in their right fuckin mind wouldnt pull over a factory car and give them a ticket for shit that comes with it from the factory. Unless you must be a cop. Botht the cop and judge is wrong guy . They fucked the guy over giving him a ticket for the shit and then when he took it to the court think about it they cop and that judge must be buddy,buddy giving eachother the reach around to helpo each other out against the civilian. Please guy and about outrunnin cars ***** i outran a highway patrol interceptor you cant tell me shit . Their cornering sucks and before you decide to crack a joke just remember dont laugh chances are your girl is inside my car and i took the seats out so you know what that means i got more room to pump her asss. Uh-oh deevers gonna warn me now thanks alot

Comment

Nope i dont think so bro the factory did its homework. Everything on that car is in equilibrium on that car. The front air dampner on that car everything. Thats why it performs very well. The factory left that as an option to have the stuff on there of not. If not you just pay less which wont be alot less.

If it wasnt legal they would have neve rmade it with an option to come with the car . It was just not certified by the power hungry bacon patrol thats all. He proabably knew nothing about the car inwhich they never do because they are assholes who dont even know how to fight crime just hand out tickets thinkin they can change the world.

Comment

Mitusbishi wouldnt be allowed to sell it if it was legal. All cars have standards and requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
                        Mitusbishi wouldnt be allowed to sell it if it was legal. All cars have standards and requirements.

some body tell home boy that got pulled over to sue the court and officer or to sue mitsu

Comment

oe has to be legal, or else it cannot be mass produced or sold in volume to the consumers. car makers have a criteria that needs to be met to sell "new" cars.

so steve b, think before you say that last post again. such as the rx330 has those clear tails with red bulbs, which every ricer has gotten a ticket for, but no rx330 owners get owned. and the mercedes benz, lexus, etc. high end car companies come with HIDs which in alot of states are illegal nowadays. well, some of those cars didn't opt for the factory option and if they have it added via aftermarket later on, usually don't get harassed although its not oe. so there is a thin line there dude.

cops who do dumb shit like that should be beaten with a steel mallet in front of their families and loved ones. for being someone who couldn't function in a modern society such as the one we live in. that evo owner in no way was at fault, and those hicks in the court should be placed in contempt for life. fuckers.

'93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                          -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                          -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                          -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                          10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

reading shit like this gets me pretty fucking angry... but what goes around comes around.... someday that fucktard cop and judge is going to get it for what they did to that guy and his evo... he should definitely file an appeal and fight that shit to the bitter end

fuck the corruption

Comment

Its all about that playin favorites cop and judge against civilian. They proabably live in the same town and hang out with each other and shit on people all the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X