What to do...Girl problem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do...Girl problem...

Just recently I met this girl, I saw her at work, and we were both checking each other out but I left it at that. A friend at work tells me one of his friends wanted my number, so I get texts from some girl saying they saw me at the movies and all this, and I didnt remember. She got mad I didnt remember her then I asked her something that reminded me she was the girl that I couldnt stop looking at that one day...Go figure...

Well just recently we went to the park, then to starbucks to talk. And I have to say this girl is amazing. My ex and I were always cool, but this girl(Serena) makes me a lot happier than my ex ever had, and I can never quit smiling when im with her.

There are a few problems though, even though she is really nice and sweet, for the past 2 or 3 years whn she moved to town she got in with the wrong people. She is a regular smoker witch I really hate, she smokes pot occasionaly, and she rolls. The rolling bothers me the most, but the smoking is up there as well. The pot really doesnt bother me because as bad as it is, its not addictive, and does less harm as long as it is not abbused. And she only does it occasioanly.

I myself dont smoke, or do any kind of drugs, I really want to have a relationship with her because of the person she is, but the drugs make me want to stop talking to her entirely for her stupidity. She told me she wanted to quit but she hasnt really done anything to want to stop....I want her to stop, but she has to take the first step...

So what do you peeps think I should do? I really like her and want to help her?

somepeople need someone else there to push them and some people can do it on their own I personally try to help people I feel are making an effort but they jsut don't seem to have enough drive to pull it off so maybe you could try to encourage her and see how it goes
    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Sounds like a car with a Salvage tittle... Let somebody else deal with it's quirks.

Comment

i have to agree with you 100%, smoking is disgusting. and it's always a bad sign when there's problems before the relationship starts. the reason you're feeling this way is most likely because it's something new. it'll get old real fast.

Comment

shitty...im in the exact same boat as you buddy!!!

the girl im seeing i found out shes an E-tard..pops every weekend when she goes dancing...

im giving her a call tonight to talk to her bout this shit...after that...im givin in a week to see how things work out...if no luck...cuttin my losses now...

i say try to talk to her about it man!
          ..[CB7][STAR]..
          MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by stewie View Post
            shitty...im in the exact same boat as you buddy!!!

the girl im seeing i found out shes an E-tard..pops every weekend when she goes dancing...

im giving her a call tonight to talk to her bout this shit...after that...im givin in a week to see how things work out...if no luck...cuttin my losses now...

i say try to talk to her about it man!
            Is it the milf or the other chick? If you're ditching the milf I call her on the rebound =D. j/p

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
              Is it the milf or the other chick? If you're ditching the milf I call her on the rebound =D. j/p
              no its not the milf...its the girl i actually like and am dating....sadly shes doin way to much E for my liking...
              ..[CB7][STAR]..
              MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

The whole smiling all the time when your around her will end......So as soon as the whole "hey new relationship feeling" ends youll just want out cuz she smokes and does other things that dont vibe with your lifestyle.....so my advice is cut your loses and move on....Theres plenty of other fish in the sea

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Iv been fishing, too many girls are sluts

LOL but in all honesty its not pre-relationship or the new relationship feeling. She is really down to earth, really funny, and ougoing. She is one of those girls who likes to go do things, and god knows thats what I need, I work too dam much...She is the only girl who really catches my eye, and is full of life...

When I asked her why she does it, she said its because it makes her feel good, and releaves stress. I can see that, but she has no job, her parents are really forgiving. She has it easy.

I myself work very late hours, sometimes from 5 in the pm to 4 or 5 in the am. I am dealing with a lot of problems at home, im not doing to good in school, becuase im always sleeping, witch isnt helping with grants, and scholarships as my grades drop lower and lower.

She has no real stress, that why I say bs, there are plenty of things that can make you feel good, and have a good time doing. So hopefully tomorrow I will go and play tennis with her, apperantly she reall enjoys playing tennis, but she has no one to play with. Im hoping that If I spend more time with her, play tennis, take her off roading in our groups, take her to the strip, and do things she may enjoy that she wont need or want to do the X anymore. The smoking on the other hand im not too sure oif yet...

Im going to give her a little while, if she doesnt show improvement im going to just kick her to the curb, but I have to try...

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTuner12010 View Post
                    Iv been fishing, too many girls are sluts

LOL but in all honesty its not pre-relationship or the new relationship feeling. She is really down to earth, really funny, and ougoing. She is one of those girls who likes to go do things, and god knows thats what I need, I work too dam much...She is the only girl who really catches my eye, and is full of life...

When I asked her why she does it, she said its because it makes her feel good, and releaves stress. I can see that, but she has no job, her parents are really forgiving. She has it easy.

I myself work very late hours, sometimes from 5 in the pm to 4 or 5 in the am. I am dealing with a lot of problems at home, im not doing to good in school, becuase im always sleeping, witch isnt helping with grants, and scholarships as my grades drop lower and lower.

She has no real stress, that why I say bs, there are plenty of things that can make you feel good, and have a good time doing. So hopefully tomorrow I will go and play tennis with her, apperantly she reall enjoys playing tennis, but she has no one to play with. Im hoping that If I spend more time with her, play tennis, take her off roading in our groups, take her to the strip, and do things she may enjoy that she wont need or want to do the X anymore. The smoking on the other hand im not too sure oif yet...

Im going to give her a little while, if she doesnt show improvement im going to just kick her to the curb, but I have to try...
                    to her defence, i dont have a job and very forgiving parents but i would say my stress is pretty high bc not a place anyone over 17 would like to be in. but why not try her out? be flat out honest with her and help her quit?
                    if u like the other parts of her personality, why not? no one is prefect

Comment

Just do this:

Get a small sandwhich bag right, put some raw meat in there with some blood (ok not the real deal but make it believeable) and then boom when she smokes. cough the shit up make a really big scene and then 'puke' a lung with some blood.

If that doesn't work then I dont know what else will convince her.

In the meantime ask yourself this: ' Do I really want to kiss an ashtray?'
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
                        somepeople need someone else there to push them and some people can do it on their own I personally try to help people I feel are making an effort but they jsut don't seem to have enough drive to pull it off so maybe you could try to encourage her and see how it goes
                        ^^ you took the words right out of my mouth!
                        If you bring it up and tell her you don't like and ask her if she would stop for you then she would if she's into you that much

Originally posted by Juice21
                        thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                        Originally posted by GameChewer
                        Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy View Post
                          ^^ you took the words right out of my mouth!
                          If you bring it up and tell her you don't like and ask her if she would stop for you then she would if she's into you that much
                          Thats what im hoping, but I want to get to know her a biot more, before I come out to her wanting her to quit.

I sucks, were I live there really isnt much to do, and living in the border land, drugs are very easyly atainable. I dont see why people think they need drugs. Im 16 going on 17, have a job were I am responsible for keeping the entire building clean, keeping customers happy, and keeping the whole night good. The hours suck, but no else can do it. I am in a promotion job, were my job is on the line every second of every day even when Im not working. Its a lot to cope with, and with school, things suck. LOL But im still here, clean as a whistle.

Comment

lol....E-tard...first time I've heard that.

I think the girl has to quit that stuff herself...although a little encouragement doesn't hurt. If she really gave a crap about her body, she would quit most of the drugs asap.
                            DEVOTE

Comment

unless she was smoking crack, on cm, i,e the hard drugs I wouldn't care as much. Weed is not something to launch somebody over. Cigarettes is prolly a fact of life you'll have to deal with if you want to be with her. If she smokes now, then she will be smoking later.

Comment

Working...
                              X