• Show
Clear All

This Guy Is Out Of His Mind!

Check this out

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.p...ldinitdown.wmv
    R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
    My members ride page
    Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

can he say mother fucker or ***** one more time in the video? stupid negro from da dirth souf (no racial hatred)
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Another guy that deserves to be beat the living shit out of then burnt then laughed at, then shit kicked again. I wish the ppl in the pt would gotten out.
      90 ex-r sedan, charcoal, 95 jdm h22, type S cams, Jun cam gears, Skunk2 valve springs, P28 chipped ecu w/ uberdata, cai, exaust, B&M fpr w/ gauge,mugen lip, 17' IWC wrapped with falken rubber, Bilstein hd, coilvers, black Leather, red/clear tails, Autometer gauges. More to come

Comment

i hope hes having fun getting raped in the ass in jail where he doesnt have that club to protect him

Comment

i heard that was in Las Vegas and Vegas is pretty fukin ghetto.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

it is in las vegas. I was right @ the corner. and YES, that area is some of the worst vegas has to offer. Luckily when i went I was with my family, nobody fucks w/us. They tried too, one guy kept touchin my sisters arm and askin her for money, so my dad knocked him over into a building. LOL.
            My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

HOLY SHIAt.....that guy is the answer of why CRACK KILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

178 whp and 148 torque (mustang dyno)
              14.8 @ 93 in 1/4 mile-in Accord
              ??.? @ ?? in 1/4 mile-in Civic

Comment

wow. if he even thought of attemting that shit anywhere near me... he would have been raped with that club until he sang sweet jesus....what a nerd

Comment

wow.. if i was driving the pt.. i woulda ran that bitch over, and parked on him.. called the cops, and left him under the car until they came. people like that need to be shot and tossed into the ocean.

Comment

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
                    it is in las vegas. I was right @ the corner. and YES, that area is some of the worst vegas has to offer. Luckily when i went I was with my family, nobody fucks w/us. They tried too, one guy kept touchin my sisters arm and askin her for money, so my dad knocked him over into a building. LOL.
                    haha
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

these people really need to fuckin act.. newbs..

whoo! finally an official cb7tuner member!

Comment

i saw that shit on bumfights 3 cool shit on that dvd.

Comment

lololololo

Comment

I saw this video earlier today on another board. I too would of ran him over if it would of been me in the PT. Fucking crackhead.
                            "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Truth is, that muddafocker got lucky as hell. Most people would have either ran him over or came out swinging. He hit some car of some poor lady, wow what a fuckin coward. I wish i'd seen that, im crazy enough to help some poor woman out. I think most of us have a lil hero inside.
                              My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X