Clear All

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
    Get to the choppa.
    -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
    -1993 Accord EX SOLD
    -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
    -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

That's a nice piece. My uncle has and M4 all black.
      They're very nice to hold and carry.

Here's mine: lol

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

samegun i just got. you got it for less then msrp. i have an aimpoint, same grippod u have. green laser mounted on a diff buttstock that has a rail on it. i also have several lights for it but obiously not all at once. great find.

as far as the tec9 i had one i just got rid of it last week for a rifle and mp5.

Comment

Originally posted by floored View Post
          samegun i just got. you got it for less then msrp. i have an aimpoint, same grippod u have. green laser mounted on a diff buttstock that has a rail on it. i also have several lights for it but obiously not all at once. great find.

as far as the tec9 i had one i just got rid of it last week for a rifle and mp5.
          MP5
          -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
          -1993 Accord EX SOLD
          -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
          -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Well I ended up buying a Olympic AR-15 Gl-16 for around 800 with 3 30 rnd mags and a box of 50 shells.Not too bad imo, its definately no bushmaster or colt.But with things being on back order and lack of rifles on shelves I couldn't resist.It is entry level,but it will do.Here's a pic off there site.Can't wait to shoot it.

Last edited by flyinlow; 11-30-2008, 11:11 PM.

Comment

I am planning on getting a semi M16 soon. I was looking at the Bushmasters but I think I am just going to order the parts and build my own. Also, the cops here in NYC carry MP5's. I like the MP7's a lot. I hear they have no recoil at all and they can be fired like a assault rifle, long range rifle, or handgun. Right now I have a Desert Eagle 50AE, a Glock 21C, a P38 (this is one of the most accurate pistols I have ever fired), a Colt Python Elite, a Browning Xbolt hunting rifle, and a AK47. I also have a bunch of muzzle loaders that are fun to play with in the woods.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
              Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
              My member's ride

Comment

MP5's will never have the range of an ar-15.
                My Car
                FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
                  MP5's will never have the range of an ar-15.
                  Of course not. It's not made for range. It's for close quarters. The MP7 fixes that problem to some extent with it's higher muzzle velocity. MP5's use 9mm pistol rounds. The MP7 uses 4.6mm rounds
                  Last edited by AbsurdNY; 11-30-2008, 11:52 PM.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
                  Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
                  My member's ride

Comment

ah, yes. Still, not as effective as an ar-15 at longer ranges. ar-15 is what i'd like to get. colt at that
                    My Car
                    FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

blowing the dust off this thread...
                      Im in a bit of a pickle trying to pick out a scope for my AR.I'm obviously switching the upper to a flattop and I'm looking at the aimpoint mk4, eotech 512 with a 3x mag together, a trijicon acog , or something with a little more power to go varmint hunting.Although I would like to have a cross between tactical and sniper.Another thing maybe there is a cheaper alternative to tide me over for a while?Anyways maybe you guys can give me some insight.

Ot: what do you guys thing of the gsg5 for a kick ass plinker?

Comment

Working...
                      X