No announcement yet.

Self defence: Need input on flash light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn sure beats cavity inspections out here in NYC they try to get you with plungers if not in handy ,perhaps a nice blunt flashlight to the head or worse a walkietalkie when

They wanna make contact with your body when they wanna check your thermal temperature dont let them though.

Comment

Self defense is serious business, and sometimes even the smallest most discrete weapon can do severe damage to your attacker. Such is the case with the kubaton. It looks like an ordinary keychain, but in fact, it is a machined aluminum protection device. They are great for jabbing, pressure points, key slashing and eye gouging. Whatever it takes to ward off the attacker. They are inexpensive (US $5-6) and virtually indestructible. i bought mine at a military store inside base before getting out,

Comment

http://www.eknifeworks.com/webapp/eC...=11&SKU=CS91SP

or search "defense" on that site

Comment

Originally posted by h22anow View Post

Self defense is serious business, and sometimes even the smallest most discrete weapon can do severe damage to your attacker. Such is the case with the kubaton. It looks like an ordinary keychain, but in fact, it is a machined aluminum protection device. They are great for jabbing, pressure points, key slashing and eye gouging. Whatever it takes to ward off the attacker. They are inexpensive (US $5-6) and virtually indestructible. i bought mine at a military store inside base before getting out,
          Alot of cops I know carry those on their personal keys so you know its worth something.
          -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
          -1993 Accord EX SOLD
          -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
          -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

All the weapons you guys are posting are illegal and will get this guy arrested trying to take them on board.
            1993 Accord EX
            2011 Subaru STi

Comment

get a fiberglass knife

Comment

I droped a guy with a 4 d mag light , he was trying to rob me and he got* i'm rob you mut out* and i cracked him in the neck with the light and dropped him fast . long story short the cops got him ( he was still laying where I clocked him )
                and i got yelled by the cop for clocking the guy in the neck lol
                Last edited by sunburn; 11-16-2008, 01:31 PM.
                WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

you're tripping, surefire is HELLA bright.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
                    why not just buy "the defense" at thailand?
                    now thats trouble free
                    x2

SOLD!!
                    Boosted H22
                    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

My dad has "D" in black, and you better believe that shit will tear you up.
                      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                      Disregard females, acquire currency
                      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
                        All the weapons you guys are posting are illegal and will get this guy arrested trying to take them on board.
                        i beg to differ but i could be wrong, i got a benchmade knife that would be illegal to have if i wasnt in the military

Comment

i beg to differ but i could be wrong, i got a benchmade knife that would be illegal to have if i wasnt in the military
                          I know where I work if I see that that's an automatic police call. Seen it happen many times, people say "I thought it was just a key chain". You still go to jail.

The best answer in this thread is to wait until you get there, you can probably get a sniper riffle right outside the airport, just throw it out when you're coming back.
                          1993 Accord EX
                          2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
                            Its only carry on you arent allowed to have it as I recall. I didnt put my knife in the carry on bag I put it in the other luggage that was gonna get shipped away. stuff like that. I brang a couple of souvenir arrows back from Japan and they thought those were weapons lol so they stowed it in my other luggage not the carry on.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Wtf, dildos.

jk, are those illegal?

Comment

Military or not, you're not taking a knife on board a commercial aircraft in the US.

When they ask you about, just reach suddenly for your military ID.
                                It'll give them something to talk about for weeks, heck, you'll probably make the news!
                                2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                                Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                                1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Working...
                                X