Saw Jerome Bettis today !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw Jerome Bettis today !!

Well walking around downtown pitt today...im at the back side of the nicest hotel in the city. I see a 5-10 person crowd of steelers fans standing outside with pens and cameras. They start cheering as a brand new 03 Benz CL600 AMG rolls up with 5% tint...he slowly stops for the fans..rolls down the window..and who is it...Jerome Bettis...damn that was one hot ride
    I believe they park there cars in the basement and sleep in the hotel i guess(its right across the river from heinz field)
    Right after he drove down the ramp a 03 green range rover rolls up on 26" matching green/chrome wheels and dull exhaust. Had 5% also but didnt stop for the fans lol
    Funny thing is i've seen and looked at this range alot when its parked in the square!
    Going against the rams tomorrow!!

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

Thats crazy dude! I bet that surprised you.

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

a-rod put his arm around me once and walked me back to my table at a restaurant....

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

Originally posted by nirvoUSAccord
        a-rod put his arm around me once and walked me back to my table at a restaurant....

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

Do you live in Pittsburgh? I do.
          + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Originally posted by 5spdintegra
            oh shit grayson....now your gonna make me type out the whole story...me my brother mom and step dad were in seattle after a mariners game at the metropolitan grill eating dinner. i had got a ball from the game that day and had some shitty detroit pitcher sign it who i had never heard of before. we were sitting at our table and we look over and who do we see? alex fucking rodriguez sitting with his mom, his bodyguard, and three of the hottest girls i have ever seen. we called the waiter over and asked him if we could maybe go over there and hes like 'alex is a really nice guy and i bet if you go over there real polite he wont have a problem with you guys.' so we ate dinner and i got my baseball (my brother got a fucking coaster) and we went over there and i said 'mr. rodriguez, can i have your autograph?' and he goes sure buddy, puts his arm around me, and walks me back to the table where my mom and step dad were sitting. i so wish we had a camera that night but we didnt. if you want proof, i have the baseball signed by a rod and the shitty detroit pitcher at my house, and my mom will tell you straight up what happened. beat that beyotches.

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

Originally posted by nirvoUSAccord
              oh shit grayson....now your gonna make me type out the whole story...me my brother mom and step dad were in seattle after a mariners game at the metropolitan grill eating dinner. i had got a ball from the game that day and had some shitty detroit pitcher sign it who i had never heard of before. we were sitting at our table and we look over and who do we see? alex fucking rodriguez sitting with his mom, his bodyguard, and three of the hottest girls i have ever seen. we called the waiter over and asked him if we could maybe go over there and hes like 'alex is a really nice guy and i bet if you go over there real polite he wont have a problem with you guys.' so we ate dinner and i got my baseball (my brother got a fucking coaster) and we went over there and i said 'mr. rodriguez, can i have your autograph?' and he goes sure buddy, puts his arm around me, and walks me back to the table where my mom and step dad were sitting. i so wish we had a camera that night but we didnt. if you want proof, i have the baseball signed by a rod and the shitty detroit pitcher at my house, and my mom will tell you straight up what happened. beat that beyotches.
              Let me rephrase that

pics or

j/k

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

Originally posted by JDM CB
                Do you live in Pittsburgh? I do.
                yeah bro, where do you live

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Roght by the airport (PGH). Like 15 mins outside of the city up 60. u?
                  + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Working...
                  X