Team: Super Street Magazine
    Engine Builder: Bisimoto
    Engine Type: F22A
    Horsepower per Liter: 150.4
    Torque per Liter: 99.4
    Displacement: 2.4L

Peak Hp: 360
    Peak Tq: 239

Again Congrats to Bisi for his great work. By far, that is the most reasonable build of all the shops. Very affordable, very reliable. Bisi finished with a strong 5th place in the overall challenge.

Besides the Cosworth VQ35, he was the only NA build of the group I believe; and had over 35hp-per-liter more than the 3.8L NA VQ35.

The winner of the challenge was AMS and their amazing 1035hp/647tq 2.0L monster. Thats 517.5hp/liter!

All that means to me is....Bisi is gonna have to start building Turbo motors

Congrats again Bisi.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

angry

I am one angry man, I mean all these magazines did all this beuatiful work to all these beautiful cars and they just tested them on dynos...

lets see real power gettin to the wheels damnit...
    lets see some drivers gettin wicked with it....

why a dyno, I guess if I was to spend that much I would wanna see it perform more than just a dyno!

i put a lot of research into whom was running what and even had to go against my buddy that works at 034motorsport.

Cause even witha strong 5th I know BISI is the man!
    MadLab Racing
    Southern Maryland

Comment

Thanks Lee for the post. Very nice.
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

I've been wondering what the results were, thanks for the update!
        My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

i saw that in the new Import Tuner. Congrats man

Comment

you cant compare forced inducted to naturally aspirated. i think bisi won...
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

cool build

http://www.syntectopshopchallenge.co...s/6202994.html
              DEVOTE

Comment

In my book. Bisi won. Way to go Bisi. I was reading up on this last night. Nonetheless. that is one bad F22!!!

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

I don't think he expected to beat a turbo motor in a dyno challenge... He did his thing, did it well, and showed even more of the world what the F22A is capable of!

Anyone with an F22A and the slightest bit of sense will see this and be highly impressed

Way to go, Bisi!

Comment

Indeed. That motor is a work of art and Bisi is a true artist

My Accord History:
                    91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                      you Cant Compare Forced Inducted To Naturally Aspirated. I Think Bisi Won...
                      X2
                      R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Wow that is beastly. Good shit

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                        X