What is tabstate.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is tabstate.com?

Does anyone know what the hell this is? Apparently my friend sent me a msg my picture was uploaded onto this site???? Whatever it is I am not sure of what affiliation it has or why it has my picture from my facebook in there. It wont let me in unless I put in referral, my name, and email which I am not just gonna give out. Does anyone know what the hell this is?

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Well, when I went to check it out based on your thread, it told me one of MY pictures had been uploaded within the last 48 hours. I suspect it's another myspace/facebook site. It has this little disclaimer:
    Privacy Note: We never send SPAM to your email address. We never sell your personal info.
    This is NOT a MySpace or Facebook login page. MySpace/Facebook users are not authorized to participate on this website.
    When I googled it, the only real hit I got was someone asking on yahoo about what it was and they also had an alleged photo uploaded.

I'd ignore it.

Comment

I don't know but I just went to check it out and you cannot fucking exit the browser because of their display message that keeps coming back when you try. It got me so upset! I wish I could pull the eyes out of whoever made that site.
      NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Yea same here. Seems like a spam site to me. But then I dont want other sites using my picture for unnecessary reasons.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I don't think they actually have a pic. It said mine was uploaded from my ip address, but I didn't upload it and they sure as hell didn't hack into my shit and upload one themselves. I didn't get browser jacked though, maybe because I'm using Chrome?

Comment

LOL, this is actually a brilliant site in my business.

The site is designed to harvest emails. You know all that spam you get from different places? This is where it comes from. People make crazy bank with this (I may or may not be invovled in something like this :P)

Don't believe them when they put the "we will not spam you". When you enter your email there, you will be asked to verify your "subscription". If you do that, they can send you all the shit they want through email, legally.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Well thats good to know.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                I don't think they actually have a pic. It said mine was uploaded from my ip address, but I didn't upload it and they sure as hell didn't hack into my shit and upload one themselves. I didn't get browser jacked though, maybe because I'm using Chrome?
                thats why chrome is ftw
                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Explained:

http://www.joewein.net/blog/2008/08/...om-wayizercom/

Comment

Working...
                  X