Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hassment via email....need legal advice....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
    ummm yea. right. spitting on someone's shoe is still assault. and it's below the kneecaps. so hurting anyone with a potentially deadly weapon would still be assault regardless of location.

I was kidding.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
      get your refund, go on a date with him and both of you will be happy,lol.
      LOL!!!!

Well thanks for the advice guys (and Val)

I'm going to ignore him, turn facebook private, and contact his ISP.

Comment

Im trying to figure out how to find his isp.

Www.decormyeyes.com

Comment

Found out his aka is Vitaly Borker.

Comment

Business send him a bunch of e-mail viruses. My cus is a computer geek. He has a computer just for shit like that. The computer is used nothing more then to trap viruses. He has OVER 1000 viruses that do diff things. I mean dont get me wrong he doesn’t do it to get revenge it's actually a hobby of his. But in your case he's fuckin w/ you and your fam. fuck him over too. Especially if he dose business online. He would be loosing allot of money. Find some one who is a computer nerd and have them help you. Just make sure your nerd is smart enough to cover there tracks
            R.I.P Rex 10/10/97-08/06/09
            There aren’t enough words in this world to say how much you will be missed. love you buddy!

Comment

call up the ppl who host his site....

Registrant:
              AOSI Domains
              PO Box 701048
              Tulsa, OK 74170-1048
              USA

Registrar: DOTREGISTRAR
              Domain Name: DECORMYEYES.COM
              Created on: 21-AUG-06
              Expires on: 21-AUG-12
              Last Updated on: 07-APR-08

Administrative, Technical Contact:
              Admin, HosTek.com admin@hostek.com
              P.O. Box 701255
              Tulsa, OK 74170
              US
              +000.000000000

Domain servers in listed order:
              NS1.HOSTEK.COM
              NS2.HOSTEK.COM

Comment

hes stalking you on facebook and then sending you pictures and saying stuff about your girl. that would be enough of a threat to me

go to the cops again man and say your now afraid tht hell do somethin to your girl

Comment

is he close to you?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                  "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                  "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

who cares if he was threatening my girl he couldnt be far enough

Comment

that's nuts. what a fucking coward.

Originally posted by flcb7 View Post
                      Business send him a bunch of e-mail viruses. My cus is a computer geek. He has a computer just for shit like that. The computer is used nothing more then to trap viruses. He has OVER 1000 viruses that do diff things. I mean dont get me wrong he doesn’t do it to get revenge it's actually a hobby of his. But in your case he's fuckin w/ you and your fam. fuck him over too. Especially if he dose business online. He would be loosing allot of money. Find some one who is a computer nerd and have them help you. Just make sure your nerd is smart enough to cover there tracks

i'd get in touch with that guy, ralphie. im sure, out of hte 1000 viruses, you could get something to monitor his activity, keylogger, ect.

then really screw him over.

justice needs to be served.
                      Last edited by npor; 11-11-2008, 07:39 PM.

Comment

post up the website so we know not to use it.

Call him back and record the conversation that your having with him. See if he says anything that can lead to a police report.

Comment

both parties have to give consent when you record something.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                          "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                          "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

LOL!

Thanks sackings you are the man, i spent an hour trying to find a site that would let me get that info but i found a bunch of fakes.

I called the company and the it tech said to email the admin email.

I did and just got a bs response about how this company isnt the internet police and to let them know when there is a real threat so that they can take the appropriate action as they dont want their services used like that......so i simply replied so its ok for your services to be used to scam and harass but not to threaten? that makes a lot of sense.

I am assuming that because he is a paying customer, the domain site isnt interested in cutting him as of yet, typical.

And he lives(or his business address) is literally a rocks throw from my house, ive paid a visit and im well aware of what vehicles he drives.

Im not trying to antagonize him or the situation, i just would like to see him either locked up or his sites closed....i mean he can open 100 more sites and he wont be locked up but i want him to find someone else to annoy because my patience is wearing thin.

All i can say is he is so lucky he doesnt even realize. Hes lucky i have a lot going for me and im not single and down on my luck because i would string him up by his hamstrings and make him regret being able to feel the sensation we know as pain.

Ill keep this updated.....i dont wanna bash him or his sites on here and i deff dont want to bring this forum into it.

The websites however are www.decormyeyes.com www.eyewearus.com and he has like 10 other sites, if you look him up on the BBB it lists all his sister sites.

Comment

he lives near you?

ralphie, he's asking for it BIG time.

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
                                he lives near you?

ralphie, he's asking for it BIG time.
                                Yea i know its killing me.

Literally, you walk down my block, make a left, then a right...go 2 blocks towards the water, make a right.....then a left...one block....left....and he is like 2 blocks in.

The only thing seperating me from his lifeless body is Sheepshead Bay, like the actual bay lol.

But its 5 mins from here.

I really dont want it to come to it, and i dont think he is man enough to try but if he even came with in like 100 feet of my fiance i would change the outcome drastically. I know the consequences and i dont care.

I guess well see.

Im playing it cool, ignoring him, but if he slips up and makes a mistake he better hope the police get him first.

Comment

Working...
                                X