This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

School zone ticket blow

I got radared at 6:55 am. going 40mph and basicly 35 over the school zone. Although I ,as well as 3 other cars, were doing 40mph. I was pulled over by a black bike cop. I think it was at of spite that I was "white" in a predominetly negro neighborhood. This is some shit out of a whores ass... that bastard sat his fat ass on his bike for 25+ something minutes starring at my ID and issued my ticket at 7:27am. The school zone starts at 7am YOU guys think the judge will let me off ?

This post is ridiculous.

So, you really think that because you are white the cop gave you a ticket? You even said yourself, you were going 35 over the limit. Limit being 5, thats 8 times the posted limit.

In many states, twice the posted limit is an immediate felony stop, guns drawn, face on ground. You're lucky to not be in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by 10thcb7 View Post
      I got radared at 6:55 am. going 40mph and basicly 35 over the school zone. Although I ,as well as 3 other cars, were doing 40mph. I was pulled over by a black bike cop. I think it was at of spite that I was "white" in a predominetly negro neighborhood. This is some shit out of a whores ass... that bastard sat his fat ass on his bike for 25+ something minutes starring at my ID and issued my ticket at 7:27am. The school zone starts at 7am YOU guys think the judge will let me off ?
      Of course he'll let you off!
      Tell him it was a predominately negro neighbourhood, and point out the important fact that you're white.

He'll figure out the rest.
      2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
      Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
      1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa View Post
        Limit being 5, thats 8 times the posted limit.
        where the fuck is there a speed limit of 5?
        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

You're silly.

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
            where the fuck is there a speed limit of 5?
            School zone when school is in progress, in some areas.

Here, it's 15mph when school is in session. You go 17 in that zone and a cop sees it, you WILL get a ticket.

Comment

First off my bad. If Obama would have seen me "speeding" next to the future of america he would have inslaved me. No seriously there where three cars ahead of me all doing the same speed. I saw him flick on his lights so I slowed down. That fucker waited for me to pull me over. Sat his fat black ass down for 25+ minutes and just looked at my ID then issued my ticket. I felt dumb cause I was blarring E40 '&getting pulled over by the cops and wont stop ? !hyphy&!' Hahah any way any one have some good advice for the judge??

Comment

i thinkk your fucked! can't really lie to a judge or make it any better
                i suppose you saw gyuriu or w/e thread to try get off a racing ticket lol..
                plus judges are anal about School zones! my aunt when she was taking her drivers ed. when she was 17 or so..she didn't slow down at the school zone so she just cruised at 30ish and instantlly failed drivers ed because of that! you wouldn't want some bastard hauling ass if your kid was in that school would you! you just never know

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

I know that the kids where going to school but damn it every one is was allegedly speeding it was before school zone times and i heard 25% of the time the officers do not show up. But my luck this dude is probably an active member of a church and knows the NAACP and is probably in the blaQ panthers and hes a CRIP so he might do his best to show up and get me jailed for perjury

Comment

Done.

We don't need more crap like this. This isn't the first time you've made ignorant racial comments on this site... but it is most certainly the last.

Comment

Working...
                    X