X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda Song #2

http://www.angelfire.com/tn3/kaitlyn/HondaSong2.html

discuss
    Last edited by k-mart; 10-12-2004, 07:21 PM.

haha nice. that song seemed more aimed towards me than the last one. with the bass and the home depot grill etc...haha

Comment

Is this the same Fucker that was saying he owned a ford!
      What a dumb fucking douchbag.
      Originally posted by rickyduckworth
      i'll do *** things for the OEM trunk lip spoiler

Comment

HAHAHA!! that's awsome

kinda like the theme song for ricers
        ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
          haha nice. that song seemed more aimed towards me than the last one. with the bass and the home depot grill etc...haha
          To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

lol.. priceless

SOLD!

Comment

he could of at least rhymed it with some flow and clarity. i couldn't hear him half the time, nor tell what he was saying without following along on the lyrics. seriously guys, listen to the song without looking at the lyrics and tell me that it's clear and that he's not slurring all over the place... cause about half way through the song, it sounds like he's rapping through a pillow.

basically, it could have been a lot more funny if there was a better performer

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
                he could of at least rhymed it with some flow and clarity. i couldn't hear him half the time, nor tell what he was saying without following along on the lyrics. seriously guys, listen to the song without looking at the lyrics and tell me that it's clear and that he's not slurring all over the place... cause about half way through the song, it sounds like he's rapping through a pillow.

basically, it could have been a lot more funny if there was a better performer
                couldnt agree with you more, he sounds like a shittier version of bubba sparxxx

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                  couldnt agree with you more, he sounds like a shittier version of bubba sparxxx
                  he sounds like a drunk, half asleep bubba sparxxx

Comment

These honda songs have been around forevAr. I can't believe you guys have just found out about it. I believe he has done 5 honda songs thus far.
                    Last edited by JDMcb7; 10-12-2004, 11:54 PM.
                    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

hey hey hey don't be hating!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      lol that shit is so funny. i will put in on a cd and hear in on a system when i am next to the american muscle cars. lol
                      are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Sounds like a redneck

I like it... good use (or misuse) of Crazy Train. He be hatin up on the Gutter Guard tho!

Comment

Working...
                        X