I have a JOB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a JOB

Ok as some of you know I moved from California to New York. Well I have been here about 45 days, and just got a job. I will now be working at Target overnights, well I wait for the local Hospital to call me back. When I had my interview at Target they said it is only temporarily but if I am good they will keep me. So I am so happy I start Monday at 5:30pm for orientation. I am so happy to have a job again, its nice not working but after awhile you get bored. Anyways happy holidays.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

How do you like the East coast so far.

And congrats, get used to that shift though...I liked it for awhile but eh I disliked waking up so early.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
      How do you like the East coast so far.

And congrats, get used to that shift though...I liked it for awhile but eh I disliked waking up so early.
      So far I like it, I miss California a lot. I have worked graveyard before so its no big, I am just happy I don't have to deal with too many customers, after doig it for 3 years I want a brake. What I am not looking forward to is snow. But at least I will lose some fat.

Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord View Post
        Ok as some of you know I moved from California to New York. Well I have been here about 45 days, and just got a job. I will now be working at Target overnights, well I wait for the local Hospital to call me back. When I had my interview at Target they said it is only temporarily but if I am good they will keep me. So I am so happy I start Monday at 5:30pm for orientation. I am so happy to have a job again, its nice not working but after awhile you get bored. Anyways happy holidays.
        what???? you moved?! glad you found a job though.
        The beginning of a new era............................
        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
          what???? you moved?! glad you found a job though.
          Yep I moved. I was going to meet up with slammed4thgen in his state but didn't have enough mile to on the u haul unless I wanted to pay an extra 30 cents per mile. I had my accord on a car hauler so see didn't see the ground until I got to new york, and the people at the new york u haul didn't know there ass from a hole in the ground.

Click Me

Comment

when you coming back.?
            The beginning of a new era............................
            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

We'll have to arrange a meet Maybe another Niagara Falls meet... one that I can actually attend!

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                when you coming back.?
                Possibly never moved in with my gf up here, and her parents sadly.

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                We'll have to arrange a meet Maybe another Niagara Falls meet... one that I can actually attend!
                Sounds good to me, I was hoping to go to that meet but sadly money wasn on my side.

Click Me

Comment

gl

Comment

UPDATE

Well I really enjoyed the job but there are too many people so they cut almost everyone that started with me. I was hoping to stay on for even one shift a month just so I could keep there discount card but ohh well. They said I would be on a rehire list which makes me feel better, but they wont hire anyone new till September assume the expansion there doing goes threw. The boss were nice and it was a fun job. Anyways now I going to go apply at Saint Marys Hospital its a little bit of a drive about 30 mins compared to 10, but pay will be almost 13 to start instead of 7.75. Wish me luck.

Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord View Post
                      UPDATE

Well I really enjoyed the job but there are too many people so they cut almost everyone that started with me. I was hoping to stay on for even one shift a month just so I could keep there discount card but ohh well. They said I would be on a rehire list which makes me feel better, but they wont hire anyone new till September assume the expansion there doing goes threw. The boss were nice and it was a fun job. Anyways now I going to go apply at Saint Marys Hospital its a little bit of a drive about 30 mins compared to 10, but pay will be almost 13 to start instead of 7.75. Wish me luck.
                      good luck getting that new job.

ny is tuff. i moved back there to try n start a better life n it took me almost 2 months 2 find a job, n it was a crappy 1 at that. i moved back to florida after 4 months cuz i got a new job.

ur lucky u got the cb with u. i had 2 leave my baby in fl =[

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

the target by my house only hires wangsters. its like so weird. and ive talked to other clean cut people and the same shit happens to them. and they wonder why employees steal them so much

no
                        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                        $30 HID kits here Thread
                        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                          the target by my house only hires wangsters. its like so weird. and ive talked to other clean cut people and the same shit happens to them. and they wonder why employees steal them so much
                          Well alot of times its like this sometimes jobs like those they either know someone so its slightly easier for someone to let them in. Or they are in a program which helps inmates and shit sounds familiar.

Basically it keeps track of them,their whereabouts and they the wangster knows they cant afford to mess up because once they do its back to the clank for them. Which the boss probably loves becuase they will have them under their thumb and control ,just pressin em'

Comment

where in NY are you at?? GL man

Comment

I am in Niagara Falls, I got an apps from super 8 I will fill it out tonight and drop it off also I will probably pick up one for kmart, I tried wal mart but no luck.

Click Me

Comment

Working...
                              X