soo...what got you hooked on CB7's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

soo...what got you hooked on CB7's?

Pretty straight forward - just explain what got you hooked onto CB7's. lol. Maybe it was a friend, maybe it was seeing one, or just maybe it was losing to one...

After a few guys put theirs down then I will...
    + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

A 91 EX with 143,000 for 600 bucks, I couldn't pass it up. I never thought I would ever buy a Honda. I'm sorry but I'm a Nissan fan, but the Accord has better aftermarket support than my Nissan Stanza's.
    Originally posted by rickyduckworth
    i'll do *** things for the OEM trunk lip spoiler

Comment

welp like i think i said before, i had a chance to buy mine, but i wasnt really fealing it. So i went online looking to see what i can do with the thing, and came across ATX's car on cardomain. If i didnt see his car on there, i would not of bought mine..and thats what also brought me to cb7tuner.

^sold

Comment

just the way it looked, especially the coupe

Comment

Originally posted by lowoctane
          welp like i think i said before, i had a chance to buy mine, but i wasnt really fealing it. So i went online looking to see what i can do with the thing, and came across ATX's car on cardomain. If i didnt see his car on there, i would not of bought mine..and thats what also brought me to cb7tuner.
          Reppin' for Steve...

. Snail Squad .

Comment

My parents bought my 90 lx new in fall of 89. I never really thought much about the car. I got older and started learning how to drive. I drove my dad's truck around for a while. And then my mom got an acura so I got to drive the honda. I liked it a lot more than the truck. I have always liked souped up cars and started getting interested in tuning for the accord. I started liking all of the f&f stuff. But then found sites like cb7tuner and it has been an obsession ever since. CB7's for life.
            FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

always liked the cb7...

there was a rosweood brown cb7 with tinted windows, lowered on momo arrows... one of the sexiest wheels ever made in my opinion, especially for the cb7.

and seeing 93accordex's and aznbadasslx's whips online...

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by lowoctane
                ...and came across ATX's car on cardomain. If i didnt see his car on there, i would not of bought mine..and thats what also brought me to cb7tuner.
                damn, thanks man... it's cool to know that i inspired someone to purchase a car, especially a cb7

well for me... i remember about 3 years ago in Virginia... i was cruisin' around town with my dad and a bunch of ads from autotrader in my hand... all of the cars were in the same area we were in. so i think i test drove about 3 or 4 cars that day... all honda civics lol... and then we were about to call it a day and go home... and i took a look at my 92 accord EX coupe ad...

so we went and checked that car out... and i had no idea as to what could be done to the car... i just loved the way that it looked... 2 door... nice color... sunroof... the sleek body style. i remember driving it too... with that f22a6 in there... my dad thought it was a v6 so the decent power also got me hooked that day. so i'd say that i got myself into 'cb7s', lol.. because i really had no previous information about them going into purchasing a car.

Comment

my parents gave me thier car, they bought it in early 1990. Ever since i was little i loved it. I could tell the difference between the cars from the front or back pretty much at the age of 8 i guess, once they came out with the 92's.. My parents always joked about me getting the car and just the thaught of it made me so happy.. it's a 4 door family car with sporty features. ONce i got the car, i wanted to sell it for an s14, changed my mind and looked into swappin engines. I love how the cb7's look with cb3 accents, so i'm gona stay for a while.
                  --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

Just thought I would jump in on this topic.

About a year ago, I bought my first car. I remeber it very clearly. I pulled up with my dad to the guys place that was sellin the car, and saw the whored up front fender. (The guy had fallen asleep at the wheel and hit a guard rail). It was a 93 Accord LX manual and had roughly 222,xxx miles on it. I honestly didn't expect the thing to start. Sure enough, cranks once and rumbles to life. Gotta love hondas. During my short ownership of the beast, I really beat the hell out of it. The damn thing kept comin back for more... So that's what hooked me on honda accords.

Out
                    Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                    D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                    ┴─┴
                    ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Well for me it was a freak thing. lol.

I was comming home from church one night and for some reason looked into this parking lot and right out front I saw a white car for sale. So the next day I decided to stop. I saw that it was an Accord, which was fine. To my amazement it was in great condition...plus it was a 5 speed. lol. So we called the number and had to wait a week because she was leaving for vacation. So after she returned we put the payment on it and took it that weekend. So there really wasn't any other cars in the mix...really just that. Well...this 92 Mustang GT 5.0...but it was too much. lol.

Ever since then the car has been one big ass learning experience. Some good, some bad. But not all learning is good. However, I have attempted to sell it like 3 tiomes since I got it. However, if it doesn't go through this time I'm just keeping it. I'm getting a feeling that I'm supposed to have it and that's just how it is. haha. But I see great things in the Panda's future. Super Street cover? No. 10 second car? Oh hell no. However, it will be the car I set out to make since day 1 - a quick daily driver that I like the styling of. To me it doesn't matter if you like my cars' style or not...I do.

That's my story...and, yes - I am sticking to it.

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Just having one got me hooked.
                        To-Do List for Today
                        Be Awesome

Comment

i had a 91 nissan stanza and me and a group of friends were in like a 5 car pack on night on the way to a campsite. one friend with a black 92 lx sedan 5spd came flyin past all of us, i was in the front and i was like wow, so i got looking at his car more and more and i eventually fell in love. So when i went to buy one he told me about this sight and i really saw the potential of the cb7. and i was hooked for good.
                          Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

I always liked the way they looked, and when I got my permit, I drove around in my dads 91 accord, so I liked it alot more after that. A good friend of mine that posts on here (oexcalibur) got me really interested in them, now im hooked..
                            My Members Ride page!

Comment

I was just searching for a reliable honda, and came across this one that had to be sold because the owner was leaving. As we backed it into the garage right after buying it, a radiator hose sprung a leak.. thankfully that was the only thing for a while. I kinda got into it, but then was wanting a 5th or 6th gen, was going to sell it a few times, but then I saw 2point6's car, and decided it had plenty of potential.

Now im on my 2nd cb7.. this one im going all out on, and will hopefully keep me happy for quite a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X