5 Camaro Concepts....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 Camaro Concepts....

Dale Jr. is badassss, shit and the LS7 looks hawt.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/5...Ref=Newsletter
    VIP Status.

Exterior is awesome, and the V6 even has decent power.

The interior however..... whoever came up with that shit should be murdered.

- Rob -
    92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
    85 Toyota 4Runner
    1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
    2008 HD 1200N
    2009 HD 883N

Comment

Zomfg 7.0

In best redneck voice:
      "It's got the VORTEC!!!"

That oughta hand some other sports cars their arses. Seriously.
      MRT(vvv) --Stock CB7 Enthusiast #1--

Vouches: new_beginnings, ThrakBarts, beanzfynest617, JaK FRoSTWhiTE, 92_EX_Ninja, mak
      Originally posted by deevergote
      i am with the dumb. i cannot brain.

Comment

LS7 FTW.

Eatin' Fords and Shittin' Dodges

Comment

Yea, I just about had a stroke when I saw 7.0L....anyone know what kind of power that's making? I hope over 500 for being a major gas guzzler.
          VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
            Yea, I just about had a stroke when I saw 7.0L....anyone know what kind of power that's making? I hope over 500 for being a major gas guzzler.

LS1 design features:

* 5.7 liter (350 cid) with a bore (4.00 in/101.6mm) and stroke (3.62 in/92mm)
            * Bore spacing: 4.4 in (111.8mm)
            * Aluminum block and heads. Entire engine assembly weighs48.85 kg. A cast iron version is used in Chevy trucks.
            * Six bold main bearing caps. Four vertical and two transverse from the side of the block.
            * Hydraulic roller cam.
            * One ignition coil per cylinder/spark plug.
            * Crank-triggered optical distributor.
            * Hypereutectic aluminum pistons and nodular iron crank.
            * Deep bore piston skirts which extended past the crank centerline.
            * Nodular iron crankshaft.
            * Stiff oil pan which added to the structural rigidity of the block.
            * Electronic fuel injection.
            * Reverse flow water cooling. This NASCAR developed technique for routing coolant, helps keep the heads cool and helps avoid pre-detonation.
            * LS6 bore: 3.9 in (99mm) stroke: 3.62 (92mm)
            * The LS6 used hollow-stem valves to keep them cooler and reduce the chance of pre-detonation due to a hot valve.

LS7 design features:

* 425 cid/7.0 L bore 4.125 in/104.8mm and stroke 4.00 in/101.6mm
            * The LS7 used titanium intake and hollow-stem sodium filled exhaust valves to keep them cooler and reduce the chance of pre-detonation due to a hot valve.
            * Forged steel crankshaft and main bearing caps.
            * Forged titanium connecting rods
            * Dry sump oil system.

and the new ZR1 Vette has the same thing plus a S/C. and thats at 700hp+ last i checked.

but i read 427ci 7.0L 505hp/470tq

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
              and the new ZR1 Vette has the same thing plus a S/C. and thats at 700hp+ last i checked.

but i read 427ci 7.0L 505hp/470tq
              The 7.0l Z06 is rated at 505hp, correct. It dyno's right at 500, so it's really under rated.

The ZR1 is not the same thing plus a blower. It's actually the new 6.2L LS9 motor. Similar in design, but less cubic inch. It's rated at 630 or 680, can't remember which right off the top of my head.

I would bet that the 427 they put in the Camaro is detuned. Probably 450 ish rated. They can't detune it much, as the LS3's right now are making low 400's stock and coming damn close to the LS7's with a few minor bolt ons.

- Rob -
              85 Toyota 4Runner
              2008 HD 1200N
              2009 HD 883N

Comment

Ls7 camaro is hot....i'd prolly rock a ZR1 over that tho

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq
                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by 203Cree View Post
                  The 7.0l Z06 is rated at 505hp, correct. It dyno's right at 500, so it's really under rated.

The ZR1 is not the same thing plus a blower. It's actually the new 6.2L LS9 motor. Similar in design, but less cubic inch. It's rated at 630 or 680, can't remember which right off the top of my head.

I would bet that the 427 they put in the Camaro is detuned. Probably 450 ish rated. They can't detune it much, as the LS3's right now are making low 400's stock and coming damn close to the LS7's with a few minor bolt ons.
                  really? i had done a quick google and saw it had an LS7. i guess you should NEVER trust what you read on the web!

and of course its detuned. thats why when you get something like that and rape some bitches on the way to the dyno, you know it'll be that much more fun after.

and i think i would take the Camaro over the ZR1. bigger motor, smaller price tag, and probably a lot more room for improvement with it over the vette. i could imagine a vette S/C kit for sale at dealers for the Camaros too.

Comment

I'll stick with smaller displacement and semi-decent power. You can get your gas guzzlers. And this is coming from a guy who has owned 4 V8's. Don't get me wrong, they are fun as fuck, but not worth the gas money
                    VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
                      I'll stick with smaller displacement and semi-decent power. You can get your gas guzzlers. And this is coming from a guy who has owned 4 V8's. Don't get me wrong, they are fun as fuck, but not worth the gas money
                      see, i say that they can make H2O cars and stuff. so that when everything is going to be quite and economical, i can take a massive V8 a go nuts because gas will go down as demand goes down(after sometime)

Comment

see, i say that they can make H2O cars and stuff. so that when everything is going to be quite and economical, i can take a massive V8 a go nuts because gas will go down as demand goes down(after sometime)
                        Gas here has dropped to about $2.30 for regular. I still take premium which is like 30-40 cents higher
                        VIP Status.

Comment

The Vette's with the LS7 get about as good of mileage as a CB does. Just sayin.

- Rob -
                          85 Toyota 4Runner
                          2008 HD 1200N
                          2009 HD 883N

Comment

Originally posted by 203Cree View Post
                            The Vette's with the LS7 get about as good of mileage as a CB does. Just sayin.
                            yeah i think its 17city 28 hwy

Comment

i think i came on myself!! godammn!

Comment

Working...
                              X