i take go-karting way too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i take go-karting way too seriously.

went tonight with a fellow member and i was flipping people off, yelling at female drivers. let's start off on the very first lap, this guy puts me right into the wall. i qualified 5th, got put into the wall, passed 7 people from last and ended up fifth again. my average lap times were faster than both 3rd and 4th.

fucking driver passed me on a yellow!!! so when we were coming into position i purposedly rear ended her twice just to let her know she was going down. people crashed hard though.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

What kindof karts?

Comment

Nice karting is a great sport and I aint talkin bout that shit at putt putt. Shit gets your andrenalin pumping and is a great way for young people to get into motorsport. Just how I see it and its the truth. Still need to round up 350 so I can go drive some shifter karts.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
        Nice karting is a great sport and I aint talkin bout that shit at putt putt. Shit gets your andrenalin pumping and is a great way for young people to get into motorsport. Just how I see it and its the truth. Still need to round up 350 so I can go drive some shifter karts.
        Just save up and get a used rotax. Then get a lil mini flatbed and go out to the track everysunday. They're awsome, and TAG. Seriously competitive.

Comment

Supposedly there are class licenses you can get that allow you to run in competition. I want to try to get one either for the 125 or the 250cc ones.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
            so when we were coming into position i purposely rear ended her twice just to let her know she was going down.
            that sounds hawt

go karting is awesome, yeah it sucks when other suck around u. or when the track is crowded.
            DEVOTE

Comment

lol shifter carts are awesome
              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

just in door karting, there's about enough room for 3 karts wide so passing was pretty good until someone dive bombed you or push you straight into a wall.

i have about 800 dollars in gift certificates to two places so ill be having some fun. sundays are enduros with 2-5 man teams. my boss should drive go karts and not sprint cars, he got first in the heat, main and got top 5 of the day.

i didnt even make the top ten list.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

lol I raced karts for a while so everytime I go I rape. Diving in on the inside is a very bitch move, they do it all the way to professional levels of karting.

Comment

Makes me want to go find a carb coupler, radiator, and fuel pump for the 440cc Rotax sitting in my garage...

But first I need to make a frame.
                    Originally posted by sweet91accord
                    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

I love indoor karting.

But my dumbass decided to take a class on Wednesday nights, which is the same night of the league I participate in. Oh well, next semester Wednesday nights shall be free.
                      Gary A.K.A. Carter
                      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

damn that shit sounds fun too bad theres nothing like that in my neck of the woods lol
                        to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
                        Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

a couple months ago i went go karting with a few friends for a bday... we were coming around the last lap and i was about to pass a couple friends up... one was way outside and the other was about midway in the lane.. i had plenty of room to pass up the middle guy, but while going around the turn, he turned to flip off the guy on the outside... while doing this, he started to veer towards me and i plowed into him causing him to swing around in front of me and have my car run up the side of his and pin his knee between his steering wheel and my car... he was expecting an apology but i was pissed and said "why the fuck werent you paying attention fucker??"...

needless to say, i got a bit too into the race also... its soooooo fun though...

Comment

Originally posted by acc0rd_adicti0n View Post
                            damn that shit sounds fun too bad theres nothing like that in my neck of the woods lol
                            i know how you feel only thing around me is putt putt carts i mean they are fun for a little bit
                            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                              i know how you feel only thing around me is putt putt carts i mean they are fun for a little bit
                              You drive a good kart once and you just can't go back to those pansy karts again.
                              Gary A.K.A. Carter
                              [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Working...
                              X