I broke my rib

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I broke my rib

I dont know how exactly, but it hurts. It hurts to breathe, it hurts to laugh, it hurts to sit down, it hurts to stand up...basically everything hurts and I know that there isen't much I can do except take it easy for 2-3 weeks. Anyone else here break or fracture a rib? And what did you do for recovering?

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Tryin for that impossible yoga position eh? Did you manage to reach it?

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair View Post
      Tryin for that impossible yoga position eh? Did you manage to reach it?
      I have no idea what you are talking about...care to elaborate??

SOLD!!
      Boosted H22

Comment

my friend broke a rib wakeboarding over the summer. took it easy for about a month and he was riding again fine.

Comment

i have i did it about 3-4 mounthws ago. i feel wake bording was doing a tantrome and landed wrong and took the board to the ribs. the worst part was drving were the seat belt woud pull on it.

wasnt much to do. just take it easy and dont take to many asprin.

The Race Car

Comment

Originally posted by beerman987 View Post
            i have i did it about 3-4 mounthws ago. i feel wake bording was doing a tantrome and landed wrong and took the board to the ribs.
            board to the ribs on a tantrum? how in the world?

Comment

Good thing you didn't succeed, Dan... they'd have found you dead. Balls on lips.

I've never broken a rib, but those I know that have say it's a total bitch. Just take it easy, and don't fly on any planes! See a doctor. You have free healthcare up there, right? Use it! (I have no insurance... I hurt my hand the other day and I was praying that nothing was broken... advil, alcohol, ice water, and... well, not careful use... I played bass and lifted heavy radiators... but still...)

Comment

laned in the wake i feel over the boed skiped the boed hit stoped and then hit the boared. i had a video of it some were. i ll see if i can find it.

The Race Car

Comment

this was the closest ive come to breaking ribs. hit my chest on my knees.

was your crash like this beerman? i still cant believe you got your chest down to the board.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                    Good thing you didn't succeed, Dan... they'd have found you dead. Balls on lips.
                    I know I was just seeing if he'd take the bait, you know that scene in Clerks..lol. Anyway yeah going to see the doc this week hopefully and for now I just have a wrap tightly wrapped around my torso, it helps with the breathing.

SOLD!!
                    Boosted H22

Comment

yea.my heals slipped a lil in the boots soo it angled up some it was the toe sied egeg of the boared that him i thank.
                      nor am i very tall

The Race Car

Comment

i never broken one but i dislocated one and had it rubbing on my lung. so i can understand your pain. all of pain meds and slept alot first few days.

hope u get better

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                          i never broken one but i dislocated one and had it rubbing on my lung. so i can understand your pain. all of pain meds and slept alot first few days.

hope u get better
                          Thanks man

SOLD!!
                          Boosted H22

Comment

Horse walks into a bar.........bartender says "Why the long face?"
                            14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
                              I dont know how exactly, but it hurts. It hurts to breathe, it hurts to laugh, it hurts to sit down, it hurts to stand up...basically everything hurts and I know that there isen't much I can do except take it easy for 2-3 weeks. Anyone else here break or fracture a rib? And what did you do for recovering?
                              hope u get better mozz...btw, u have pm,
                              DEVOTE

Comment

Working...
                              X