Holy crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy crap

I've seen it before, but i thought it was just a cheap fake rear bumper foglight
    Well i saw him again today, and stalked him for about 10 minutes lol. On the back it had a badge that said Vtec 2.2Vti and a HONDA emblem on the other side above the headlight.
    So i finally got a chance to pull up next to him and see its a RHD It was a really old asian guy with a minnesota plate. I felt lucky seeing a RHD prelude That blueish purple color is sweet for a stock color

Other nice cars i've seen today:
    2005 Bentley GT
    Infiniti G35 coupe turbo
    BMW 850Csi

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
      no pics no care
      Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

did you run him?

id love to see a g35t in person, thats my dreams car....one of them anyways

Comment

ive seen two in seattle
          -pax
          Seattle, WA

Comment

there's a guy around her in a silver one..we put tires on his car, and then winter blizzaks for some rims he bought for winter..nice rims too..oh, nice ass car..sounds sexxxy as hell!

-A. Swift
            CB7 member number 137
            Black Doubt Crew member #2
            Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

I've only seen one right hand drive car in person ever, and it was a pugeot.. That'd be cool to see a prelude..

back home in west chester, i see the g35 coupe turbo's all the time. i see lots of sweet cars all the time, it's a rich area. bmw 8 serieses are kinda rare though..

360 modena
              lotus esperit
              lotus eliese
              acura nsx
              lamborgini countah
              bmw z8
              aston martin vanquish
              maybach 5
              and even if its not expensive, a right hand drive pugeot 205!

ehh, there's too many to remember them all
              --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

i've never seen a rhd before in person.
                Yesterday I Saw a ferrari, i think it was a 360 modena

Comment

Originally posted by dwf137
                  I've only seen one right hand drive car in person ever, and it was a pugeot.. That'd be cool to see a prelude..

back home in west chester, i see the g35 coupe turbo's all the time. i see lots of sweet cars all the time, it's a rich area. bmw 8 serieses are kinda rare though..

360 modena
                  lotus esperit
                  lotus eliese
                  acura nsx
                  lamborgini countah
                  bmw z8
                  aston martin vanquish
                  maybach 5
                  and even if its not expensive, a right hand drive pugeot 205!

ehh, there's too many to remember them all

Haven't you seen that BMW 850 here in State College? Some kid, who looked like he just got his license was driving it. Bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accord2dr
                    Haven't you seen that BMW 850 here in State College? Some kid, who looked like he just got his license was driving it. Bastard.
                    na, i havn't seen that.. I've seen some nice cars up here though. I like that one s14 silvia. the purple one. that thing's nice. It annoys me seeing some of the student's cars though, thier parents spoil them.
                    --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

Oh, so true. But I have to admit that is one nice car. I've seen a Maxima (yes, a Maxima) with some huge ass wing; looks stupid to me, but w/e.

Last year some kid was driving around in his brand new Porche Cayanne S. Stupid rich people

Comment

good ol state college...

hate those mostly out of state rich fucks

Comment

Working...
                        X