Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, to break my bad eating habits, I'm making a change...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this should be in the "Official Weight Reduction thread"
    just kidding,

looks like you are making good progress, good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
      Yeah, I went out with my mom yesterday and bought fish, eggs, squash... lots of good stuff
      try stuffed eggplant. i dont remember exactly how its made but u hollow the eggplant out and then u fill it with cooked veggies. its really good.

edit: oh and instead of adding the meat put in shrimp or something like that.
      Last edited by GenDBlade; 11-03-2008, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Every sunday we do this:

1 Cut up whole chicken
        1 cut up onion
        6 carrots
        3 cans kidney beans light and dark
        2 garlic cloves
        Italian seasoning
        water and boil the sheet out of it and make a ton of chicken soup for the next few days good to eat anytime.and you can pretty much put whatever in it, we put like 4 tbls of salt in, and tbls of parmesan cheese. mad good
        90 Panda DX F22A6

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Jay1 View Post
          Every sunday we do this:

1 Cut up whole chicken
          1 cut up onion
          6 carrots
          3 cans kidney beans light and dark
          2 garlic cloves
          Italian seasoning
          water and boil the sheet out of it and make a ton of chicken soup for the next few days good to eat anytime.and you can pretty much put whatever in it, we put like 4 tbls of salt in, and tbls of parmesan cheese. mad good
          we do that too. except this week we used brocoli instead of onion(forgot to buy some). and put in peas, no kidney beans. we dont use garlic tho.

Comment

right, i sometimes put corn and sheet in. Broccli huh, that will be a new add for me. But yea Soup and some sticky rice mmmMMMMMm!
            90 Panda DX F22A6

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Jay1 View Post
              right, i sometimes put corn and sheet in. Broccli huh, that will be a new add for me. But yea Soup and some sticky rice mmmMMMMMm!
              deff. she made chili the week before. i had mad gas that week. lol

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                Caloric intake is something that varies from person to person.
                this is true, caloric intake has nothing to do with a food's nutrition content.

It is important to eat food with a high density of nutrition rather than eat a lot of bland foods.

stick to organic and locally grown foods, best way to get a lot of much needed nutrition.

You know this topic is very related to CB's. When I was a little heavier, I couldn't drive in car's with firm suspension, my man-boobs hurt from bouncing around. Please don't picture that. Now that I am more lean, I can enjoy sporty driving more. its true.
                DEVOTE

Comment

Yea, we always have mad gas lol we have wars in the morning after all the cabbage and beans we eat lmao, but being full off of good food feels better than being full off of fried/greasy food.
                  90 Panda DX F22A6

Comment

HAHA! yea not having man boobs is a plus lol, and less weight means more power lol

I wonder if i pipe my bean farts into the intake,will i get better Gas milage? j/p
                    90 Panda DX F22A6

Comment

Working...
                    X