Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Political, religious, and otherwise sensitive threads are now banned...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can choose not to look at nude pictures, and we require any threads that contain them to be labeled NWS... so you KNOW what you're getting into.

Topics about politics, religion, race, etc... are sensitive issues that drive heated discussion. Look in the "hotties" thread... there's hardly a flame war going on over who has the best rack.

The goal here is not to prevent everyone from being offended. If people are offended by Hondas, then we're 100% fucked already! The goal is to prevent threads that start wars. We don't need people flipping out at each other over topics that have no bearing on the subject matter of this site. I doubt anyone is going to leave because they happened to open a NWS thread and saw a boobie. Someone might leave if they're attacked for their political or religious beliefs, racial customs, or sexual preference.
    If we have any black homosexual Muslim republicans on here that know a lot about CB7s, I'd rather not drive they away with stupid conversations. Their CB7 knowledge is far more valuable.

There is no double standard. If you truly believe that, then perhaps I should just do away with OT completely. Then there would be no double standard. I'll promote a dozen new mods, and tell them to delete any posts that aren't strictly on-topic.

Or I can do this.

Comment

If I hear Britney Spears' song Womanizer one more friggin time, I'm gonna hurt something.

Comment

My solution to this issue...

Comment

That's a half-decent song...

Deev, i love OT. If it werent for that, a few of us wouldnt have much to say.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Im totally gonna torrent that now.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
              hah the date on the phone is 420.
              wat?

Comment

I got your crazy....

Comment

Understood Sir
                  VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

You can choose not to look at nude pictures, and we require any threads that contain them to be labeled NWS... so you KNOW what you're getting into.

Topics about politics, religion, race, etc... are sensitive issues that drive heated discussion. Look in the "hotties" thread... there's hardly a flame war going on over who has the best rack.

The goal here is not to prevent everyone from being offended. If people are offended by Hondas, then we're 100% fucked already! The goal is to prevent threads that start wars. We don't need people flipping out at each other over topics that have no bearing on the subject matter of this site. I doubt anyone is going to leave because they happened to open a NWS thread and saw a boobie. Someone might leave if they're attacked for their political or religious beliefs, racial customs, or sexual preference.
                    If we have any black homosexual Muslim republicans on here that know a lot about CB7s, I'd rather not drive they away with stupid conversations. Their CB7 knowledge is far more valuable.

There is no double standard. If you truly believe that, then perhaps I should just do away with OT completely. Then there would be no double standard. I'll promote a dozen new mods, and tell them to delete any posts that aren't strictly on-topic.

Or I can do this.
                    we need to create a "NWS" for risqué topics like "NSS" (Not Sensitive Safe)

or just make another thread about b00bz
                    14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

This video is not available in your country.

awesome... :P
                      My Car
                      FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                        Deev, i love OT. If it werent for that, a few of us wouldnt have much to say.
                        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

^^Point in case.

Hell, the whole NW would be out of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                            ^^Point in case.

Hell, the whole NW would be out of luck.
                            our NW section IS an off-topic section

lol "NWS"ection
                            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

Really. No thanks to you and yer asians...

Comment

nah i keep them out here so everyone can see them

although you guys dont appreciate them.. >_>
                                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

Working...
                                X