Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Political, religious, and otherwise sensitive threads are now banned...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump. The mods have now been given the go-ahead to remove such sigs as they are seen.

If a mod does it, you have no sig. If it comes back, you lose the ability to have a sig completely.

Comment

can i have a sig now?
      14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Yes. Change it.

Comment

Appears a mod found my sig before I saw this and could change it. Anyhow, it is gone.

Comment

i was unaware of this thread.....

thus my signiture had said who i was voting for.. my apologies.
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

the mack is back.............

deev what i meant

Comment

What have you kiddies been up to while i have been gone? whatever it was we got master Deev 38 Hot!.........STOP IT! NO ONE CARES.UNLESS WE FIND OUT THAT ONE OF THE CANDIDATES DRIVES A CB7

Comment

thank you deev. i like this, i always steer away from racial, politics or anything offending on a day to day basis and im glad this has come into play.. thanks again deev now we can get this site back to what its all about CB7'S!!!
                  R.I.P. Landon Hilburn 06-27-08

Soon to enter the family.
                  CG Coupe!

92 Accord EX Sedan (Newest project)

Members ride thread 92 EX Sedan
                  Members ride thread old 91 LX Coupe

Comment

so sad we cannot have mature debates even on this forum.

Comment

Its the internet, of course we can have mature debates.

Comment

my sarcasm detector isnt working but if you were being sarcastic there are plenty of honda-tech threads where people have intelligent debates and express their opinions respectfully. seems like we're censoring something that can enlighten others and have views be addressed. Maybe more heavy moderating and penalties should just be implemented instead of doing away with the entire ordeal temporarily.

oh yeah, typically serious threads are moderated and people get % off if they try to stir up trouble with unsubstantiated remarks.

:]

my 2 cents.
                        Last edited by ikayto; 11-05-2008, 05:37 AM.

Comment

i agree, and im not trying to stir up shit.... its not my call, and there isnt anything i can do about it. however, to do away with anything trivial is kind of ridiculous. the things that are going on in politics will go down in history however u stand on the issue, heavy moderation is fine to deal with arguments and flaming, but not being able to have an outlet on the place everyone on here calls home is a little harsh. i was at the events tonight and was deeply effected by it and dont care to discuss my stance on things, but i sure wouldnt mind sharing my experiences and photos.. but i cant do that.

what can ya do tho.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                          The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                            ... but not being able to have an outlet on the place everyone on here calls home is a little harsh.

yeah, CB7tuner is kinda like home...sigh... that's kind of cool...
                            DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                              i agree, and im not trying to stir up shit.... its not my call, and there isnt anything i can do about it. however, to do away with anything trivial is kind of ridiculous. the things that are going on in politics will go down in history however u stand on the issue, heavy moderation is fine to deal with arguments and flaming, but not being able to have an outlet on the place everyone on here calls home is a little harsh. i was at the events tonight and was deeply effected by it and dont care to discuss my stance on things, but i sure wouldnt mind sharing my experiences and photos.. but i cant do that.

what can ya do tho.

EMo.

Comment

highly not emo... my life is great. how about urs?

"Tucking tires and wires."
                                The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X