Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Political, religious, and otherwise sensitive threads are now banned...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1990accordex-r View Post
    So people with the ''NOBama'' sigs are not allowed right?
    correct.

Comment

What about my sig?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
        correct.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by topcop182 View Post
          Thank you So much Sir! I have expressed in the past that unless your president is a 1991 honda accord or your god is a 1992 accord, I could give a rip less. Thank you for bringing out the ban stick!
          Not to flame but off topic also refers to non honda accord related. Hence the needle in the haystack honda accord threads in this section.

Comment

Deev puts the hammer down! He ain't havin' it.
            wat?

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Thug View Post
              Not to flame but off topic also refers to non honda accord related. Hence the needle in the haystack honda accord threads in this section.
              Yeah, but it doesn't mean that conversations that are detrimental to the quality of the community should be allowed. If that's ok with you... I mean, I'm not really sure what I mean by "I make the rules", so if you'd care to interpret that as well, by all means... go for it.

Comment

Good! I'm sick of reading things.

Can we still ruthlessly bash and insult each other? I like those threads!

Comment

Those were never allowed... I'm just too lenient. Maybe now I won't be.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                    Those were never allowed... I'm just too lenient. Maybe now I won't be.
                    eh, a little flexibility in the rules creates invigorating conversations, as we saw with the G/-\Y Marriage Thread.

I actually enjoy coming to the forums to talk about subjects other than cars (hence the Off-Topic).

Yeah yeah, I know this IS a Car related Forum, but I feel members on here have much higher intellectual grip on issues and are more apt to restraining themselves with brash and overly offensive tones.
                    Last edited by verothacamaro; 11-02-2008, 10:42 PM.
                    14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

I think threads full of 'dat dem diz disz deez realz yo mangz mayngez gizzle grizzle drizzle twizzle' and all that horrible slang crap should be banned.. I hate those threads. I think they're a waste of space. Who wants to translate gibberish?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                        the Elections Are Making It Worse... But It's Gone Beyond The Tolerable Limit, I Think. This Isn't The Place For It.

Thank You Sir !
                        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
                          I think threads full of 'dat dem diz disz deez realz yo mangz mayngez gizzle grizzle drizzle twizzle' and all that horrible slang crap should be banned.. I hate those threads. I think they're a waste of space. Who wants to translate gibberish?
                          After reading a couple of those threads, I had to type out an essay, and ended up spelling some words like diz and dat

Comment

Well I'm glad to see these types of threads will not be tolerated.

I agree with deeve's and see no room for argument for those who disagree with the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                              What about my sig?
                              you should probably remove it. The first thing I see on your sig is the "O" word.
                              DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                                What about my sig?
                                If you have to ask, delete it. If you ask, you draw my attention... and more than likely I will delete it. You don't want that.

Comment

Working...
                                X