attention Cali guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

attention Cali guys

A few years back, a few of us had pitched in for making a CB7Tuner banner. The plan was for it to go all over the nation to whomever was conducting big meets at the time.

I pitched in quite a bit for it if I remember correctly and well...I was wondering where it's current location is.

I'd very much appreciate it if the person that had it got a hold of me. I'd like to have it here in FL for our Dec. 6th meet.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

i dont remember such banner...
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

yeah we need a banner

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=banner

Comment

oh, it's with socal, they can keep it.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

the majority of socal paid for most of the banner i havnt mentioned their names on that list cause it was mostly san diego guys who donated which i thank them personally, thats why its still there. i was supposed to send it to deev but i moved away from my home which its still there. when i do get the time and dont forget i will send it to him. sorry mike ill send it out when i do come back, and i do greatly appreciate the donations for this banner.

the next time i come back to san diego is thanksgiving. ill surely send it.

besides making a thread about it, you can just simply PM the original poster about asking for the banner. he is still active.
            Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 11-02-2008, 05:09 AM.

Comment

I posted in the original thread and got no answer.

Comment

Working...
              X