guess what i saw today .. oem goodness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guess what i saw today .. oem goodness

well today i was driving along the highway and got off and made a left to go to my friends house ,, i see a white cb7 stock 91 ex model .. man when i pulled at the light i saw that it had the flush mount oem spoiler ,rainguards, and fogs ,, and it was comp. stock no mods .. i think that it mighted came factory like that because it was a chinesse old woman driving it or maybe shes from jp idk .. well thats the first time i see all the options on cb7 .. thought i should post that i wish i had a cam. to take pics and wanted to ask her if she would sell the car because it was soo clean .. maybe ill see her around again .

has anyone seen these options on a cb7?
    "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

All I've seen is the guards on the windows, and the foglights. But no spoiler

If I did see a rosewood brown OEM spoiler I'd steal it off of the car.

Comment

nope but today leaving school i saw a 92-93 ex that loooked soooooo freash it looked like it had just came off the line all it had done was tinted windows but it was stock down to the wheels so so purdy

Comment

There's a beat 93 EX coupe near my work. All the options, fogs, everything. Looks terrible, but the rims and front bumper are mint. I want to just swoop in some day and interchange.

Comment

i have the factory alarm, Cd player and foglights

Comment

Manny, thats my grandmother..

Naw, j/p..

My Ride

Comment

Could have been her son's, because my mom use to occasionallly use my car when I was @ home a lot. Probably a good explanation. Besides that, I got this old jewish dude on my block, coo old guy, hes got this fresh cb7, STOCK as hell, but oem fogs, and a real tight paint job. im gonna invite him to cb7tuner.com lol.
              My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

theres a guy that works in autozone by my grandma's house that has 92-93 fogs on his accord he said that he has had his since 94 his car is a 93 ,. and said that he got it from the dealer with that option .. damn .. back in the days when i wasnt into jdm stuff .. fogs where like one of the rare things to find .. now i can find them like crazy its just funny how things move on . evrytime i see a cb7 with fogs or rainguards i cannot stop staring just thinkin about how rare it is and how nice it looks ,,, mind that i never seen my car on the highway being driven by someone else maybe ill let my brother drive it .. to snap some pics .. while me on another car ..
                "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

i've seen the fogs, but what are the rain guards?
                  --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

oem goodness is where it's at
                    No more cb7, 7 years of ownership and 196K on the ticker before she was sold

Current beast: 98 ej8 on 7psi with a 15g turbo and other goodies!

NREMT-B | 300D and some glass

Comment

i've seen the oem flush mount spoiler, the fogs (both 90-91 and 92-93), and the rain guards (only on a 4-dr) on cars here in the states, but not all on the same car! dang i would've followed her and asked if i could buy the parts. and the funny thing is that i'm not joking. even before the JDM craze, i stopped a dood at a gas station and asked him if i could trade my euroclears for his OEM stanley j-spec corners (it was on a beat up 91 and i have a 92; that's how desperate i got in trying to get OEM j-spec parts; remember it was ridiciously hard to get them back in the day). to my surprise he agreed! unfortunately at that time, i didn't know that they are NOT interchangeable, due to the fact that he also had the j-spec headlights too, so i was not able to do the trade. all this happened while it was rainning too! dang i was so desperate back then .

as VRDrvr put it, oem goodness is where it's at
                      1cor10:31
                      - 92 LX coupe
                      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

if i ever see a flush mount oem spoiler in person im going to follow them until i can talk to them and offer cash for it

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                        www.maketradefair.com

Comment

i like the oem spioler betta.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

wait are mud flaps rare or something?

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                            www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude
                              wait are mud flaps rare or something?
                              not sure but im willing to sell my front two mudflaps to anyone since i dont have my car anymore, lol
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X