Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done with HONDA for good...

So this is a rant....

As you all know, ive sold both my accords.. The only transportation i still have is my cbr600.. It's been a good bike, hasnt given me any trouble--- until now.
    So I took it into the dealership last monday... I had to take it to the dealer because the bearings i needed are dealer only parts. So I get there, they order the bearings, chain, and sprocket.. The man tells me that the parts will be in on tuesday, the following day. He also said that I would have the bike back on friday.. and if not friday , Saturday at the absolute latest.. The estimate came up to $1146 with labor included.. So saturday comes around, and still nothing. I call to inquire, and some asshole tells me: "It looks like no one has started working on it yet.. i dont know why. But youl'll have it back Monday, i can assure you of that" ... So today is monday, and i call again...This time he tells me: "Uhhh.. you're sam right? well look mr. johnson, i dont know what the status is, let me go check for you" .. i get put on hold. He comes back several minutes later, "When do you need it back by?" i tell him the situation, and that the bike is my only transportation.. i was told i would get it back saturday.. so the sooner the better.. he says: "well im not sure if it's going to get finished today.. but im sure it'll be ready for pick up by tuesday" .....
    What doesnt make sense is that my repair is only 4.5 hours of labor... they are open 10 fucking hours a day....

FUCK that.

I havent been this pissed in a long while.. They are wronging me in so many ways, and they dont even care . It just pisses me off that they arent making my shit a priority, even after they are three days behind schedule.
    And whats worse, i know they arent going to compensate me in any way...

This is abso-fucking-lutely ridiculous ..

//rant

So are you angry with Honda vehicles or just that dealership?

"The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse."-Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by IAmTheNight View Post
      So are you angry with Honda vehicles or just that dealership?

x2, sounds like hes making his situation with this one dealer to generalize hate on anything with honda's
      So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

i would flip on the tech supervisor. And they have the ability to get whatever you want. i would freak out and tell them that your gonna get something from them for it.

Someone can do something for you there. there is always someone who can do whatever they want. Just talk it up.

and good luck.

Comment

i mean, im angry at the dealership... But since it's an ACTUAL honda dealership, and they still wont help me, im kinda mad at Honda as a whole...
          You have to be in my shoes to understand how frustrating it is to spend that kind of money on something that's worth $2500 .

I love my black accord, and i miss it everyday... but i think it's time to try some different brands out .... im looking at an 02' caddy Deville..
          I've never owned anything but hondas.. ive had 6 of them.

Dont get me wrong.. honda cars are still Ok in my book.. but the company as a whole is pissing me off right now.

Comment

I understand you being mad at that dealership. I would be too. I just don't get the purpose of being mad at the Honda company in general. Have you had other bad experiences with Honda dealerships?

"The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse."-Henry David Thoreau

Comment

If you have a problem write honda of america a letter...thats the mature thing to do.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by StoobyMcDooby View Post
                i mean, im angry at the dealership... But since it's an ACTUAL honda dealership, and they still wont help me, im kinda mad at Honda as a whole...
                You have to be in my shoes to understand how frustrating it is to spend that kind of money on something that's worth $2500 .

I love my black accord, and i miss it everyday... but i think it's time to try some different brands out .... im looking at an 02' caddy Deville..

Dont get me wrong.. honda cars are still Ok in my book.. but the company as a whole is pissing me off right now.
                Caddy DeVille's have expensive suspensions. Be aware of its condition or you will get stuck with another big bill.
                HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by StoobyMcDooby View Post

If possible, I'd find another dealership. If that is not an option, well it seems you are dealer dependent. If that is the case, then you are better off getting another reputable car but based on GOOD customer service at the dealer, so do your research. I'd look into a Toyota or Subaru, personally.
                  HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

02 Caddy? I hope your luck is better than mine with a GM product of that vintage! I'm going to feel the sting from my GTP for the next 6 years... and I went straight back to Honda.

Comment

And for the money you're going to be forking out, almost 1200 dollars, I'd make that priority number 1, that's a lot of money.

My brother had a similar issue with his quad, took it to a shop, the said it'd be a week, 2 tops, well, 2 months later he finally got his quad back. They kept telling him they were waiting on parts, AND, they charged him a storage fee. FUCKERS!!

Comment

Learn to work on your own bike.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

eerg yeah man I would take it up with the general manager of the dealership..if the Tech manager won't do squat.

Why did you sell the black one? It seems like not to long ago you sold the white one.
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

The dealership is completely seperate entity from "Honda." They sell Honda products, and my guess would be others too.

If you are unhappy, then you need to let Honda know, as nobody at that dealer works for Honda, but Honda can put pressure on them.

Also, you are mad because they aren't dealing with your stuff that is 3 days behind, but how do you know that isn't because they are dealing with stuff that is 6 days behind?

Ultimately, your beef is with a dealership. You can ultimately take it out on whoever you want, but you aren't doing yourself any good by doing that.

Oh, and on the Cadillac thing, good luck with that. GM charges double to triple for parts on a Cadillac, just because it is a Cadillac, even if it is IDENTICAL to the part on a Chevy, so unless you know exactly what parts interchange, you are going to get raped fast.
                            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                              eerg yeah man I would take it up with the general manager of the dealership..if the Tech manager won't do squat.

Why did you sell the black one? It seems like not to long ago you sold the white one.

right you are .. sold them both within a month of each other...

Well the deville got sold, so now thats not going to happen. Also, this is an actual honda dealer. They arent "authorized dealers" ... this is the dealership that comes up when you search on honda.com .. its even called Honda of Charlotte.

Comment

Working...
                              X