My new hauler...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fake Thug View Post
    Too much cab not enough bed. Decent truck though.
    it's a crew cab/shortbed. thus crew cab meaning meant to haul people around. Don't need a super long bed for that. Plus, it works for what his dad needs. Haul kids around, enough room to stuff camping gear in the bed and tow dirt bike or some shit on the back.

Personally, i love crew cabs. Dual purpose really, haul people and shit off the back end. Exactly what a pickup truck is meant to do. If you wanna haul shit in the bed, just get the regular two person cab with an 8 foot bed. Which aren't bad either. I'm just saying this truck fit his dad's needs perfectly, which is the reason it's sitting in his driveway now.

Sorry don't mean to sound like an asshole i'm just super tired right now and realize im rambling on now. But, that's ok.

Comment

I think it would be nice to have one of these, or any new truck for camping or whatnot, but arnt these gas guzzlers?

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
        Our old 1988 K1500 lasted 20 years and is still going strong, so my dad has a little bit of brand loyalty. We'll so how this one stacks up. The interior is plasticky, but it does seem reasonably well built. It's got no rattles so far, unlike my brothers 08' Accord Coupe, which rattled from the get-go.
        i hear you on the 08 accord. i can't believe they made the dashboard out of plastic. i mean what were they thinking

ps. i like the truck.
        are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Originally posted by Sobeman81 View Post
          it's a crew cab/shortbed. thus crew cab meaning meant to haul people around. Don't need a super long bed for that. Plus, it works for what his dad needs. Haul kids around, enough room to stuff camping gear in the bed and tow dirt bike or some shit on the back.

Personally, i love crew cabs. Dual purpose really, haul people and shit off the back end. Exactly what a pickup truck is meant to do. If you wanna haul shit in the bed, just get the regular two person cab with an 8 foot bed. Which aren't bad either. I'm just saying this truck fit his dad's needs perfectly, which is the reason it's sitting in his driveway now.

Sorry don't mean to sound like an asshole i'm just super tired right now and realize im rambling on now. But, that's ok.
          That was just my opinion. I have no doubt it fits his dad's needs. If I actually liked the new gmc I would have chosen the full bed crew cab.Personally though I would get a full bed, 4x4,extended cab, diesel most likely Ford. I'm pretty spoiled. Btw I really believe this is the best effort so far hands down for Gm's truck interiors.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990accordex-r View Post
            I think it would be nice to have one of these, or any new truck for camping or whatnot, but arnt these gas guzzlers?
            So far, we are getting around 14.5mpg or so in town, and around 18 highway. Those should go up a little bit once it fully breaks in.
            Originally posted by sweet91accord
            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

You'd be lucky to see much high mileage out of that truck. Come to think of it, that's still better than my coworker's Avalanche. Eh well, it is a large truck afterall.

Comment

beast

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

I love how you title it "my new hauler" but in reality your parents footed the cash not you, Nice. They are nice trucks my dad owns one.Horrible on gas for a half ton truck though.My 02 2500hd gas gets better mileage.Stupid emissions bullshit.Hopefully they got some of the electrical bugs worked out of these trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by flyinlow View Post
                    I love how you title it "my new hauler" but in reality your parents footed the cash not you, Nice. They are nice trucks my dad owns one.Horrible on gas for a half ton truck though.My 02 2500hd gas gets better mileage.Stupid emissions bullshit.Hopefully they got some of the electrical bugs worked out of these trucks.
                    Well, I use it for hauling more than my dad, haha. Thus the title.
                    Originally posted by sweet91accord
                    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Havent seen an 08 GM truck with a front bench yet...

x10000000 on these new trucks. I want one SO BAD! Ive been in so many, lol.

Looks like a good truck. Hope you get to let it loose sometime.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                      X