My new hauler...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new hauler...

My dad just picked this up the other day to replace our old 88' GMC K1500 4x4 pickup. This is the official new snowmobile/engine/junk hauler. It's a 2008 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab/Short Bed 4x4 w/ the 5.3L V8. It's got a 3.73 rear axle, and a black leather interior with front bench seat (room for 6), and dual zone climate control.

Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Nice!
    I love the new Silverado's/Sierra's!

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

you can pick up duramax diesels for around 15k now...
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
        you can pick up duramax diesels for around 15k now...
        No need for one, really. All we tow is a little 10 foot snowmobile trailer. My dad doesn't seem to like diesels either, really. I love em' myself though.
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
          No need for one, really. All we tow is a little 10 foot snowmobile trailer. My dad doesn't seem to like diesels either, really. I love em' myself though.
          lotta gas guys dislike the noise.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

It has a flushmount. Awesome.
            1993 Accord EX
            2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Too much cab not enough bed. Decent truck though.

Comment

flushyy!!

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

That's one big truck.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                  1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                  2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                  2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                  2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                  2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Thug View Post
                    Too much cab not enough bed. Decent truck though.
                    My parents bought it to take grandkids camping (and tow snowmobiles), no room for 6 people in a regular cab. My dad isn't a fan of the short bed either, but they would have to buy a 2500HD to get a crew cab/regular or long bed. My mother refuses to drive a truck that long, and it was just too much money, as well. The 1500s also ride better, at the sacrifice of payload capacity compared to the 2500/3500HDs.

Comment

everytime i go to those GM dealerships and i see those pickups, they look so fake...quality wise.

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123 View Post
                        everytime i go to those GM dealerships and i see those pickups, they look so fake...quality wise.
                        Our old 1988 K1500 lasted 20 years and is still going strong, so my dad has a little bit of brand loyalty. We'll so how this one stacks up. The interior is plasticky, but it does seem reasonably well built. It's got no rattles so far, unlike my brothers 08' Accord Coupe, which rattled from the get-go.

Comment

Our old 1988 K1500 lasted 20 years and is still going strong, so my dad has a little bit of brand loyalty. We'll so how this one stacks up. The interior is plasticky, but it does seem reasonably well built. It's got no rattles so far, unlike my brothers 08' Accord Coupe, which rattled from the get-go.
                          of course, i dig the old skool for sure. im jus sayin for these new pickups. idk, something about the chassis looks too shiny for me. were these made up in canada??

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123 View Post
                            of course, i dig the old skool for sure. im jus sayin for these new pickups. idk, something about the chassis looks too shiny for me. were these made up in canada??
                            I'm not sure about this one, but our 88' was built in canuck-land.

Comment

The interior is plasticky, but it does seem reasonably well built. It's got no rattles so far, unlike my brothers 08' Accord Coupe, which rattled from the get-go.
                              the driver's side door?

Comment

Working...
                              X