Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wife's car got broken in to last night..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wife's car got broken in to last night..

stupid punk azz kids stole everything out of my wife's infinity j30t last night. and freakin put there feet on the dash to rip everything out and broke all kind of shit. and of course she has the hard to find all black interior so finding replacement parts are going to be a pain... they could of un bolted everything prob alot quicker and not broke anything. of course the a/c controls are attached to the cd player bracket so now the a/c controls are gone.

i had young punk kids...
    sorry guys, just venting

Originally posted by cb95spd View Post
    stupid punk azz kids stole everything out of my wife's infinity j30t last night. and freakin put there feet on the dash to rip everything out and broke all kind of shit. and of course she has the hard to find all black interior so finding replacement parts are going to be a pain... they could of un bolted everything prob alot quicker and not broke anything. of course the a/c controls are attached to the cd player bracket so now the a/c controls are gone.

i had young punk kids...
    sorry guys, just venting
    ahhwell dont worry about it. Just fix it or repair it the best as you can. Usually people who do dirt like that get it back to themselves in spades. Gotta love that karma so let god handle it.

Comment

Relax they could've done something really dirty and blew the car up afterwards like what they do here Go to your insurance and see what they have to say about it. Would it be cheaper for you to fix it yourself or get your insurance to fix it? Its called vandalism I think is what the insurance refers to it as. Do you have that insurance add-on?

Originally posted by Juice21
      thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
      Originally posted by GameChewer
      Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

how do you a punk old man?

j.k

but damn man that sucks!..

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

my deductible is $250 and i think i can fix everything for about $250 so i haven't decided if i am going to go thru the insurance company or not
          either way its really unexpected and now i have to sell parts off of my car to get the money to have hers fixed.

Comment

Working...
          X