No announcement yet.

Just for everyones knowledge....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about the people that suffer from OCD and ADHD? They are likely unable to respect any form of authority. Did ya think about that one moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa View Post
      just the same, don't think that people are gonna bow down to you just because you're a mod on some website. I'm sure you've never shown anyone else any disrespect.

anyways....

message received.
      x2 a revolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

In such matters, opinions are worthless and many of these comments are such.

Respect is the result of a decision made by one person to another or to themselves. In addition, everyone has free will. Therefore, they will make their own decisions, regardless of what anyone thinks (hence all the different opinions expressed herein).

Fact remains, based on each person's free will, they chose to become a member or visit this forum. Fact is, this forum has rules and an administrator with supporting staff. Fact is, regional moderators are included in this staff. Fact is, those that disobey will be dealt with in accordance with these rules.

Make your decision accordingly.
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

regardless of what anyone thinks about giving or receiving respect, i always try to start on the good side and anyone who hasn't shown me disrespect has the benefit of the doubt.

but did anyone read what the asshat did in the forum shadow1 was talking about. thats like a random teenager walking up to you, slapping your girls ass and then smacking you in the face. Then what?

granted, you shouldn't respect someone more because of their title. but don't disrespect them for a lack thereof.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post

Respect is the result of a decision made by one person to another or to themselves. In addition, everyone has free will. Therefore, they will make their own decisions, regardless of what anyone thinks (hence all the different opinions expressed herein).

Fact remains, based on each person's free will, they chose to become a member or visit this forum. Fact is, this forum has rules and an administrator with supporting staff. Fact is, regional moderators are included in this staff. Fact is, those that disobey will be dealt with in accordance with these rules.

thats all she wrote....

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
            regardless of what anyone thinks about giving or receiving respect, i always try to start on the good side and anyone who hasn't shown me disrespect has the benefit of the doubt.

but did anyone read what the asshat did in the thread shadow1 was talking about. thats like a random teenager walking up to you, slapping your girls ass and then smacking you in the face. Then what?

granted, you shouldn't respect someone more because of their title. but don't disrespect them for a lack thereof.
            just thought id fix that for you. lol.

but yeah. that was a totle lack of respect. i just told him. one worded post are considered post whoring and you can get your post count reset. dont do it again. all the guy could do is talk trash back. like he had any business in that thread anyway. he wasnt there to learn anything. he was just there to state what he thought he knew and got mad when he got shot down.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33 View Post
              why the hell should anyone here deserve more respect than anyone else?

Respect is something you earn. I can't believe anyone would make a thread like this.
              agreed.

this thread is absolutely retarded.

"Tucking tires and wires."
              The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by alifeva View Post
                What about the people that suffer from OCD and ADHD? They are likely unable to respect any form of authority. Did ya think about that one moderators.
                Are you trying to step outside the box to bait us?
                If someone did in fact have an issue like that. We would see it in multiple posts, depending on the circumstances/attitude of the member, we would talk to them and find out whats up, or if hes just being an A**
                However, that also doesn't mean that the member could do what he wanted, as if he breaks the rules, he would be treated the same as everyone else.

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post

I agree, If someone says something, not everyone is going to see it the same way.
                Some will agree, some will dissagree, and some will respect what has been said - It's Human nature.

I do agree that regional mods shouldn't be treated like "your only regional, you can't do anything" - In fact it shows the exact opposite, its disrespectful.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

the problem lies within the fact that the people u usually need to moderate dont really care and the worst that can happen is they get banned.... big deal... its not like u are able to lock them up or write them a ticket... at the end of the day its just the internet and when u disagree with them they feel u are powerless so why should they respect u.

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                    thats all she wrote....

but yeah. that was a totle lack of respect. i just told him. one worded post are considered post whoring and you can get your post count reset. dont do it again. all the guy could do is talk trash back. like he had any business in that thread anyway. he wasnt there to learn anything. he was just there to state what he thought he knew and got mad when he got shot down.
                    what did you fix????

and yeah, he basically called you out for no reason. i would probably have just knocked him on his ass if i could reach.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                      thats all she wrote....

RESPECT is EARNED!!!! point blank period......... if he doesnt respect you, then fuck him ignore him
                      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

with all the tough guy talk on this forum, we need to hold some bare knuckle events at meets hahahahahahah
                        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

bare knuckels is a wack game. lets play deck. if you dont know what that is, its like playing war except when you lose each time your knuckles get hit with a deck of cards. bleed instantly

no
                          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

i believe he was talking about bare knuckles boxing?

but that sounds fun too lol

The Chronicles.

Comment

AHHH lol. pfft im a punk to that. my face is puuurty

no
                              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                              $30 HID kits here Thread
                              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                                Are you trying to step outside the box to bait us?
                                If someone did in fact have an issue like that. We would see it in multiple posts, depending on the circumstances/attitude of the member, we would talk to them and find out whats up, or if hes just being an A**
                                However, that also doesn't mean that the member could do what he wanted, as if he breaks the rules, he would be treated the same as everyone else.
                                BUT, shouldn't we prescribe him medication!!!!!!???? He could be at risk for schizophrenia or even worse...depression!! Quick, we need to stimulate his adrenal glands by binding a substance to his monoamine transporters increasing the levels of dopamine, nor epinephrine, seratonin!!!! Who cares if his nerves are at risk of dissolved myelin sheathes and his cardiovascular susceptible to hypertension which can lead to stroke or heart attack.

Comment

Working...
                                X