Just for everyones knowledge....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just for everyones knowledge....

it doesnt matter if its a site mod like Deev or Boost_Lee or a regional mod like me or RICHIE*GT35R. we're mods. period. you need to show us the same respect you'd show to a site mod.

i try my best to show everyone the same respect they show me. i dont judge no one, nor do i cause trouble. but often i get the remark "your just a regional mod. you cant do anything." guess what? im sure if a site mod like Deev or cakeboy sees you talking smack like that, your likely to get a warning or a ban.

just some food for thought...

Deev or any of the other mods think this thread is in the wrong please do inform me of such

Haters gotta hate ..........
    Lovers wanna love
    I don't even want
    None of the above
    I want to piss on you

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
      Haters gotta hate ..........
      Lovers wanna love
      I don't even want
      None of the above
      I want to piss on you

naw. no thanx. but you can talk to R. Kelly about that stuff. he seems to be into it

Comment

just the same, don't think that people are gonna bow down to you just because you're a mod on some website. I'm sure you've never shown anyone else any disrespect.

anyways....

message received.

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa View Post
          just the same, don't think that people are gonna bow down to you just because you're a mod on some website. I'm sure you've never shown anyone else any disrespect.

anyways....

message received.
          well im not expecting anyone to bow down to me just because im a mod. i just dont to keep seeing "oh your just a regional mod. you cant do nothing." and crap like that. i dont see anyone saying "Deev is just a mod. he cant do anything to me." or crap like that.

i dunno. maybe its just me.

Comment

I treat everyone with respect on here Your fine in my book.. I don't have a hit out for ya hahaaaaa

Originally posted by Juice21
            thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
            Originally posted by GameChewer
            Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy View Post
              I treat everyone with respect on here Your fine in my book.. I don't have a hit out for ya hahaaaaa
              good. cause whoever you got to put a hit out on me would me dead before they even know what happened.

they'd wake up dead

Comment

I wanna be a big boy mod but a Regional is just fine. if i see someone ban worthy I'll just let the big boy mods know
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                  good. cause whoever you got to put a hit out on me would me dead before they even know what happened.

they'd wake up dead
                  muahahahaaa, i'll be like sadam and go underground lmao!!

Originally posted by Juice21
                  thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                  Originally posted by GameChewer
                  Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

it doesnt matter if its a site mod like Deev or Boost_Lee or a regional mod like me or RICHIE*GT35R. we're mods. period. you need to show us the same respect you'd show to a site mod.

i try my best to show everyone the same respect they show me. i dont judge no one, nor do i cause trouble. but often i get the remark "your just a regional mod. you cant do anything." guess what? im sure if a site mod like Deev or cakeboy sees you talking smack like that, your likely to get a warning or a ban.

Deev or any of the other mods think this thread is in the wrong please do inform me of such
                    Actually, Cakeboy is no different from you. His power is only in the Beginner Forums, where he does a fantastic job.

But yes, the Regional Mods, as well as other section mods, ARE moderators. They are considered to be staff members of this site, and should be respected as such. They do not have the ability to ban anyone, but if a regional mod comes to me and requests a ban, I take the request very seriously. Rarely have I ever overruled a moderator of any capacity.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                      I wanna be a big boy mod but a Regional is just fine. if i see someone ban worthy I'll just let the big boy mods know
                      yeah. i normally do that. like in my recent thread on DSM kits. one fool decided to come in there with his one word post and trash talking. but Boost_lee was in there and told him to stop. that was enough for me.

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                      Actually, Cakeboy is no different from you. His power is only in the Beginner Forums, where he does a fantastic job.

But yes, the Regional Mods, as well as other section mods, ARE moderators. They are considered to be staff members of this site, and should be respected as such. They do not have the ability to ban anyone, but if a regional mod comes to me and requests a ban, I take the request very seriously. Rarely have I ever overruled a moderator of any capacity.
                      i appriciate you supporting me on this Deev. its annoying that people up here think that just because im a regional mod means nothing.

Comment

You were given power in your area by me. In your area, you're as good as any other mod. In other areas, you're still someone that I trusted enough to handle some moderator duties. You are respected enough by those that run this site to hold such a position. That respect should be carried on by the other members as well.

Comment

I think you mean everyone whould show everyone else the same respect. Don't suck up to a moderator, then be a jerk to a random member. Be kind, rewind
                          Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                          Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                          Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                          Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                          Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                          Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Yeah, everyone deserves respect... but as a moderator of any capacity, they should not be treated as "just a regional mod" when they're trying to do their job.

Comment

why the hell should anyone here deserve more respect than anyone else?

Respect is something you earn. I can't believe anyone would make a thread like this.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Working...
                              X