This is one nice Integra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is one nice Integra

The custom work on this car is unbelievable and very original. I love the way the front end looks and the NSX sides and the back. Haha, I love the way the whole cars looks actually.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...3A1|240%3A1308

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
    Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
    My member's ride

Im not a fan of this "I'm going to take a cheap car and throw expensive car shit on it, when I could have just got the real thing" thats been popular lately.
    wat?

Comment

At little bit of everything going on there...
      RETIRED...

Comment

its ugly and i have never seen that car here in orlando

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
          Im not a fan of this "I'm going to take a cheap car and throw expensive car shit on it, when I could have just got the real thing" thats been popular lately.
          Yea but its probably because the guy could not afford to buy a expensive car. He probably did a little work here and there when he had the money.

Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
          My member's ride

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
            its ugly and i have never seen that car here in orlando
            wow you really think its ugly? I think that front end looks sick.

My member's ride

Comment

Is that a German grill on a Japanese car? It's the 98 Integra Smorgasbord edition.
              Last edited by PowderedMilkMan; 10-24-2008, 12:01 AM.

Comment

I can dig some of it, but the Euro conversion (especially the damn beemer grilles) doesn't cut it for me. I like the color, there is some excellent body customization, but they neglected under the hood. At least get a header, ya know? And the trompe l'oeil hood scoop? fail.

Comment

Originally posted by AbsurdNY View Post
                  wow you really think its ugly? I think that front end looks sick.
                  its a wannabe bmw. its like a retard child..no one wants it. even the wheels are freakin horrible. the only good thing is the paint

no
                  Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                  $30 HID kits here Thread
                  "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                  "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Honestly the car looks nice but unless its garaged and well maintained and out of NYC say goodbye. Someone or something will fuck it up.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                      I can dig some of it, but the Euro conversion (especially the damn beemer grilles) doesn't cut it for me. I like the color, there is some excellent body customization, but they neglected under the hood. At least get a header, ya know? And the trompe l'oeil hood scoop? fail.
                      Yea I agree that they should have beefed the motor up more. Probably just a show car. That thing needs a big turbo in it

My member's ride

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                        its a wannabe bmw. its like a retard child..no one wants it. even the wheels are freakin horrible. the only good thing is the paint
                        yea I don't like the wheels. But that car is like no other car. Thats what makes it nice. I'm sure its a great show car because of the customization done to it. Your kinda missing the point. It not that the owner wanted it to be a BMW. Its all about doing something different I'm sure. Im not really a fan of "Lambo" doors though. I never was even back when people first started to do them. Not even new Lambos have vertical doors.

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                        Honestly the car looks nice but unless its garaged and well maintained and out of NYC say goodbye. Someone or something will fuck it up.
                        Haha yea That car would not like NYC at all.
                        Last edited by AbsurdNY; 10-24-2008, 12:04 AM.

My member's ride

Comment

notice how the engine is covered in dust & still plain.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by AbsurdNY View Post
                            Yea but its probably because the guy could not afford to buy a expensive car. He probably did a little work here and there when he had the money.
                            That kind of job is not just "a little work here and there."

That's a massive undertaking.

Obviously it took a humongous amount of fabrication skills, I definitely admire the work. I wish I had even nearly that level of talent.

Fortunately, I believe I have a little more taste, as I don't really appreciate the outcome.

Comment

Copy of the 6 series Bimmer

SOLD!!
                              Boosted H22
                              375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Working...
                              X