Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do YOU do when you're BORED at work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do YOU do when you're BORED at work?

Me... I silently walk from the meat department (where I work) to the fruits and vegetables, to completely mutilate a newly arrived, fresh pumpkin, to make it look like it's throwing up.

NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

CB7Tuner, or fiddle with my phone.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
    Honda Accord Euro-R
    Honda Odyssey Absolute
    Honda City I-DSi
    Honda Stream

Comment

i ain't got time to be bored at UPS
      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Gyuri87 View Post
        Me... I silently walk from the meat department (where I work) to the fruits and vegetables, to completely mutilate a newly arrived, fresh pumpkin, to make it look like it's throwing up.

thats awsome, as for me if it had just rained i draw in the mud on my work truck, or i just sit where i fill up and surf the web, game, watch vids on my psp( but thats only on night shifts), ive gotta post the pix of the things the ive drawn lol

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
        1992 Accord EX Coupe
        My FS Thread
        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
          thats awsome, as for me if it had just rained i draw in the mud on my work truck, or i just sit where i fill up and surf the web, game, watch vids on my psp( but thats only on night shifts), ive gotta post the pix of the things the ive drawn lol
          Yea man let us see
          NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
            i ain't got time to be bored at UPS
            x2, but try working in the busiest hub with over 750,000 packages coming through it a night regularly. peak season is coming up and we're gonna be pushing over 900k or close to a million

My Members Ride Thread
            You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

i hit the port work.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I'll whip up some pics tomorrow at work.

Comment

Text.

Sit and do nothing.

Detail my car.

Gyuri, you're awesome!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                    Text.

Sit and do nothing.

Detail my car.

Gyuri, you're awesome!
                    lucky, i used to do that actualy when i worked for a detailing company

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                    1992 Accord EX Coupe
                    My FS Thread
                    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

depends on what day it is but i'm usually not bored enough to do anything but walk around and look at the hot female customers.

Comment

if i bring something to work for my car i do that or read a car magazine

Comment

I'm bored at work right now... I'm also a UPSer, but I have a boring desk job. Sooo when I'm bored I play around on the internet, send emails, and sometimes read a book. I'd much rather be busy than bored.

mcdizzle, what area do you work in??

-Heather-
                          www.myspace.com/mmmpeaches
                          www.502streetscene.net

Comment

if I'm bored, I find something unboring to do, but usually, at Discount Tire, there isn't any free time to do shit, always constantly working. But its easier now that its not 115* outside. But there always is a hot girl that walks in that needs tires. So that makes the day go by a little easier.

member's ride thread
                            93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                            99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                            91 Accord SE 176k
                            97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

society is fucked. People that bust their ass working hard as hell (physicaly get paid the least and have the least amount of recreational time. I wish I had a cool job like you guys and just shit around all day. For right now it would be tight to be a butcher. I work night stalking so when im bored . . . I go take a shit. And on break I spoke a newport.

Comment

Working...
                              X