Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balrogs Gigaton Punch

this stuff is pretty good.. streetfighter 2 rap video

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

HA HA HA!!! Did anyone else check out "The Glove" by Nintendo? I haven't seen one of those for years.
      Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

The "Love Glove"..?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

That's actually a pretty decent song for what it is.

Here's one for you Cutsman by Horse the Band... with a video made by some dude. I love this song. Yes, it's actually about Cutsman (they have a few Nintendo songs), and yes, they are a real band (and a damn good one)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
            That's actually a pretty decent song for what it is.

Here's one for you Cutsman by Horse the Band... with a video made by some dude. I love this song. Yes, it's actually about Cutsman (they have a few Nintendo songs), and yes, they are a real band (and a damn good one)
            ha i hated playing mega man cuz you couldnt shoot diagnol like on contra...haha that bugged the shit out of me.. thats why i was never a mega man fan

Comment

that was a nice track definitely creative i like it. I loved the videogame megaman it was okay.

Comment

gigaton punch gigaton punch gigaton punch

Comment

I GO BY THE NAME OF UMMM BALROG! gigaton punch gigaton punch gigaton punch they like my gigaton punch

Comment

Working...
                  X