Play SNES online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play SNES online

i dont know if anyone is interested or not, but you can play snes games online through the zsnes emulator. Im looking for people to play against if interested, check it out at www.zsnes.com. Until then.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

do you have to pay for this kinda of service?

Comment

negative, its free, just get that emulator, or there is another one called snes9x or something like that. and then get the roms, if you dont have them , i can send some to you.

Comment

my bro be playing that shit on here all the time when i ain't on it. SNES and NES games i was like WHOA thats tight. he was playing the first mario brothers that came out i was like thats tight but i don't play them.

Comment

cool, im quite a nerd so i still play them. They're fun as hell, feels good sto still be a little kid.

Comment

Emulation rules
            I used to run Left Foot Emulation... Till me host shut down half my site. The other half is still there (no SNES games left though... some GBA and Genesis still...)
            Anyway, I was never able to get the ZSNES online feature to work. I'll have to try it out again. Chessboxer, I'd be glad to give it a go if it works for me. Let me know when you're online (my AIM is the same name as on here: deevergote)

Let's get some ideas going here. What games would be best for online play?

Comment

sports games are good. i like the nba jam quite a bit, mario kart would rock too. ive gotta get aim cause all i use is msn right now, i should get my internet hooked up at my house today, until then im just on at school and my girlfriends, and she hates when i play games. i'll let you know though.

Comment

Working...
              X