Simple Questions = Unexpected Answers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22anow View Post
    yeah but babe is an international name (we often forget gurls names) so its easier to use babe

why do girls go to the bathroom together?

to ask their g/f if they should give it up to the guy who's been flirting with and buying her drinks all night.

why is it in those sexual harassment tapes for jobs, its always a guy who did the wrong. never a woman. wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by mIsS♥aCcORd_210 View Post
      why do boyfriends feel the need to call thier gf's babe?? .. we have names u know!

My girl n I only call each other "babe" or "baby" b/c if we uses each others name it mean someone’s in trouble or pissed off ect.

If I hear her call my first name, Im normally out the door or something. I dont stick around for that shit...unless Im trapped like a rat then I have no choice...lol
      R.I.P Rex 10/10/97-08/06/09
      There aren’t enough words in this world to say how much you will be missed. love you buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        why is it in those sexual harassment tapes for jobs, its always a guy who did the wrong. never a woman. wtf?
        It's all about the pootang!!

Diamond upside down is a pussy!!!
        R.I.P Rex 10/10/97-08/06/09
        There aren’t enough words in this world to say how much you will be missed. love you buddy!

Comment

why are guys the ones chasin girls and not girls chasin guys

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
            why are guys the ones chasin girls and not girls chasin guys
            Be they have a vagina..DUH!
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
              Be they have a vagina..DUH!
              and your question is....?
              My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Originally posted by Clueless View Post
                and your question is....?
                it would take a computer designed by a computer named Deep Thought to tell you that.

(gotta love the Hitchhikers Guide!)

why am i constantly staying up so late doing nothing but cb7tuner.com?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                  it would take a computer designed by a computer named Deep Thought to tell you that.

(gotta love the Hitchhikers Guide!)

why am i constantly staying up so late doing nothing but cb7tuner.com?
                  because you are a loser just like us.

and the reason guys chase girls is because they have no swag.

if you have it, they come to you.

why do we dream?

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post

why do we dream?
                    to fool ourselves.

Why is the square root of corn stalks?

Comment

I have tons of these.

How do you throw away a trash can?

What makes the noise when you snap your fingers, is it your thumb hitting your middle finger or your middle finger hitting your palm?

Where does the white go when the snow melts?

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
                        ^dishwasher, freezer, the fridge.

Why do we drive on a parkway but park on a driveway?

(victory will be mine. sunshine.)

Let's get one thing cleared up right off the bat: you can drive on the driveway. Indeed, if you'll permit me to wax philosophical for a moment, this is the very essence of drivewayness--to enable you to drive from the street to your garage. Moreover, you can park on the parkway, if you're willing to risk the wrath of the law. I don't know that this clarifies things much, but it seemed like a point worth making. Park in the sense of tended greenery and park in the sense of stowing your vehicle, though deriving from the same root, diverged in meaning long ago. In Old French, a parc was an enclosure. To this day a military park means an area where vehicles are stored and serviced. As early as 1812 there was a verb "to park," meaning to store one's howitzers in a military park. This carried over to carriages and ultimately to any sort of vehicle. Our notion of landscaped parks, meanwhile, derives from the medieval practice of enclosing game preserves for the use of the aristocracy. The term was later applied to the grounds around a country estate, then to royal parks in London to which the proles were grudgingly admitted, and finally to any landscaped public grounds. The idea of enclosure is still evident in expressions like "ball park," for an enclosed playing field.

That's the right answer =P

Comment

Working...
                        X