"The Talk"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Talk"

So while reading the "Has your mom ever asked you this" thread I started to wonder, How did your parents give you "The Talk".

I got my talk after being caught red handed by my mom having sex with a girl when I was 16 years old. My mom came home early from work and for some reason decided to go straight to my room, and there I was with her on top of me. I tried to throw her away but it was too late, my mom had already slammed the door and walked away to the living room. The girl right there said "Yea I should go", after she left I proceeded to walk to the living room because I knew what was coming. My mom just stared at me shaking her head and said "I guess its a little late for the talk but we need to have it now".

It was the most embarrassing day of my life. Needless to say I never saw that girl ever again. And I think I heard someone say she turned lesbian after a while.

Lets hear some of your stories. I bet Maple has the best one.
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

Never had the talk, lost the V at age 11 Yea, i was a hoe....
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
      I got my talk after being caught red handed by my mom having sex with a girl when I was 16 years old. My mom came home early from work and for some reason decided to go straight to my room, and there I was with her on top of me. I tried to throw her away but it was too late, my mom had already slammed the door and walked away to the living room. The girl right there said "Yea I should go", after she left I proceeded to walk to the living room because I knew what was coming. My mom just stared at me shaking her head and said "I guess its a little late for the talk but we need to have it now".
      Actually, the same exact thing happened to me.
      The story was pretty much word for word what happened, but I was 15 and the girl was 18.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
        Never had the talk, lost the V at age 11 Yea, i was a hoe....
        LOL I lost it at age 15, so I had the talk very late.

WTF were you shooting out at 11.
        1993 Accord EX
        2011 Subaru STi

Comment

My dad told me to keep my dick in my pants

That was the extent of it haha

I did get caught by him once while I was layin the balls to one of my ex-gfs when he came home for lunch

Apparently his talk didnt work ahha

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

LOL I lost it at age 15, so I had the talk very late.

i doubt I was shooting anything but my 13 yr old girlfriend raped me and I took it After that early experience i went wild....i was hoe for several years.
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Dean, that seems to come up alot. Ae you trying to show off?

Tony, thats great! Just "throw her away".

Actually, i dont think my mom ever gave me "the talk". From time to time, sex would come up and she just said that she was pretty sure i knew everything i already needed to know, but if i had any questions, i could ask her. And she always told me to just make sure i was safe about it.

Never been caught, but i have had to explain a few pieces of "media".

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

ROFL my dad gave me money for condoms.... and that was it. LOL

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

Apparently something to get it that early!

Never had "the talk" with my parents. I had the talk with them though when I was 17 and told them my then girlfriend was pregnant and they were going to be grandparents.

Dad: then he said, "Do you have a plan there speed racer"?

Mom: "Of all people why with her"? (mom never liked her)
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
                    Damn. Thats fucked up. You're dad just laughed though, thats great.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                      Dean, that seems to come up alot. Ae you trying to show off?

Tony, thats great! Just "throw her away".

Actually, i dont think my mom ever gave me "the talk". From time to time, sex would come up and she just said that she was pretty sure i knew everything i already needed to know, but if i had any questions, i could ask her. And she always told me to just make sure i was safe about it.

Never been caught, but i have had to explain a few pieces of "media".
                      showoff? Hell no, I was traumatized the first time because I wasnt even thinking sexual thoughts at that age.....she opened pandora's box for me.
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
                        Apparently something to get it that early!

Never had "the talk" with my parents. I had the talk with them though when I was 17 and told them my then girlfriend was pregnant and they were going to be grandparents.

Dad: then he said, "Do you have a plan there speed racer"?

They should've gave you the talk earlier speed racer.

I was a "hoe" myself lol. Not at age 11 but I was always taking girls home, I was just always done before mom got home, She met a lot of the girls I was boning 5 minutes prior to her walking in, but that day she had to get there early. I was very upset I never saw that girl again, she was so pretty, light skin, gray eyed Colombian girl.
                        1993 Accord EX
                        2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                          Damn. Thats fucked up. You're dad just laughed though, thats great.
                          Not really, mom knew something I didn't (mother intuition?) she knew it wouldn't last. I am glad it didn't too, she got a litlle "too friendly" with people after the birth of our 2nd child.
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

HA. I've just been procrastinating. Never had the talk, nor had a reason too.
                            Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

my dad found some condoms in my room when i was like 14 and had 'the talk' with me. he really didn't care just wanted me to be careful.

my mom did catch me one time. it was pretty damn funny
                              -Xavier

Comment

Working...
                              X