Somebody SHoot me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody SHoot me

well my a couple friends came to visit me at college from virginia and even one kid from Holland. Well we hung out for a bit and went out about 11 to a party. Well I guess those Virginia dont really drink to much where they go to school cause both of them were out cold early into the night. They both are throwing up on themselves at the party. We sit them outside to air out. So now me and the dutch kid are hanging watchin these kids and the only word he can say to describe my two drunk friends are "pusssssyyyyyy"p

anyway we got back here at five put them to bed and go to sleep. I just woke up 724 to my one friend peeing all over my floor....bed....clothes ....ipod. Im really pissed right now and want to shoot him.

/rant

being drunk doesn't give him a 'get out of paying for shit I break' card.
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

o yea he will be giving me alot of money. I cleaned up after him all night and he messed some shit up so he will pay.

Comment

don't forget to take lots of embarrasing pictures to black mail him with afterwards just incase he tries to weasle out of paying.

Comment

Not to self... do not touch Brian's Ipod.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
            Not to self... do not touch Brian's Ipod.
            hahaha like i cant even clean it lol o man what a night

Comment

im a lightweight too but at least i know when to stop. that'd piss me off playing nanny.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

ive been drunk countless times...usually minimal twice a week..

never, not once, have i EVER been drunk, and not aware of my surroundings or what im doing...never have i whipped my cock out and started pissing on things...i dont drunk talk girls....im still fully aware of everything....just with a delay...and if i puke...its like a nice relief...tis like 100 burps comming out at once...makes you feel good..

make him clean up all his messes and give you cash for anything hes broken
                Last edited by stewie; 10-12-2008, 03:27 PM. Reason: cause
                ..[CB7][STAR]..
                MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Working...
                X