No announcement yet.

The world takes a fat shit on itself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck, we will NEVER see $1/gal gas again. At least in our lifetime. I remember maybe 5 or 6 years ago, it was al but 99 cents at one point. Then as it started to go up, I got excited when it was $1.50

Then just a year or two ago I could be freakin jacked when the price fell just below $3. When it went past $4, I was happy when it went to $3.80....its a never ending thing.

Its ridiculous. If it gets to the low $3 or high $2 range here, ill be very surprised.
    VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
      Fuck, we will NEVER see $1/gal gas again. At least in our lifetime. I remember maybe 5 or 6 years ago, it was al but 99 cents at one point. Then as it started to go up, I got excited when it was $1.50

Then just a year or two ago I could be freakin jacked when the price fell just below $3. When it went past $4, I was happy when it went to $3.80....its a never ending thing.

Its ridiculous. If it gets to the low $3 or high $2 range here, ill be very surprised.
      I am pretty sure I bought gas for close to $3.00 in Jersey, and it's still going down... when people are losing their jobs & not spending any money they're not driving cars or building new construction. Gas demand goes down and prices follow.

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I don't know why the hell gas in WA costs so damn much. What's next for this country....70% unemployment rate, US eventually has to declare bankruptcy LOL but to who!?
        VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
          I don't know why the hell gas in WA costs so damn much. What's next for this country....70% unemployment rate, US eventually has to declare bankruptcy LOL but to who!?
          China. Then it's WWIII

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I wonder if the $700B bailout was in John Titors conversations.
            VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
              China. Then it's WWIII
              Im ready. Bring it!

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                Im ready. Bring it!
                Yea, China gets one glimpse of that hideous haircut of yours and they're all gonna die....of laughter.
                VIP Status.

Comment

Gas is around $3.25/gal here. It's sad to actually think that's a decent price.

-Heather-
                  www.myspace.com/mmmpeaches
                  www.502streetscene.net

Comment

Originally posted by theAcorn View Post
                    Gas is around $3.25/gal here. It's sad to actually think that's a decent price.
                    Your myspace picture scares me....but I think you probably have a sweet peach. LMAO....but no, seriously, you probably do.
                    VIP Status.

Comment

My gas hasn't budged from 3.60 for the past 2 weeks

but the economy here is in the trash, we've been on a hiring freeze since spring, and I haven't been able to get a job
                      I hope the xmas season helps perks things up, even a little

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                      where you been, is something wrong?
                      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

well good news for the opec countries, after the elections in the usa, gas will go up again lmao.

as for the economy in the states, hmmmmmm plz dont make me start with this shit again.
                        are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Working...
                        X