w00t! w00t!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

w00t! w00t!

Ok, seeing as how my Accord's got 192k on it now, I just don't want it anymore... I was looking at Civics when I thought of the great guys on CB7tuner and realized that I should look up Accords just to see what's on the market... I found this.

93 EX Coupe

w00t! If it's for sale around the 20th, I'm gunna offer up $5,500.

-pax
    Seattle, WA

its got leather seats. thats the most ive ever seen a cb7 go for in my entire life.
    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Interesting ...

Except for my lack of airbag and mine's an auto, my '91 SE Sedan is otherwise very similar to that car, right down to the mileage and asking price.

But this was back in like 1998 or so, and my car had slightly lower miles. So I'm a bit surprised a '93 would still bring that much (maybe.)

Still, a '93 with low miles is still a '93 with low miles.

On the other hand, back in 1998 you couldn't get a 5th generation for $6700, so ... hmm ...

Bottom line: I still like the idea of a 5-speed 4th-gen coupe. Go for it!!
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Re: Interesting ...

Originally posted by deckeda

Go for it!!
        But not at $6700, I meant.

Yes, I realize it would go for less than that ... sorry, it's late here ...
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

damn find something cheaper and drop in a h22 man. thats a bit high even know its nice and all but i wouldnt pay that much i would by a 94 integra for that price before that.

Comment

That's the only 5spd CB7 within 200 miles of me. Everyone in Seattle drives automatix. I don't mind putting alotta money into it. It' pretty solid.
            -pax
            Seattle, WA

Comment

Originally posted by pax217
              That's the only 5spd CB7 within 200 miles of me. Everyone in Seattle drives automatix. I don't mind putting alotta money into it. It' pretty solid.
              -pax
              its up to you bro, it seems like it matches your preferences.....

it looks like it been well kept, great color!

Comment

That is a LOT of money for that car! A great car, but even $5500 is pretty steep. However, it IS from a dealer. If it comes with some sort of warranty, I would say it's worth it. My car was going for $5500 at a dealership when I bought it... 117k on an LX, with some 1/4 rust and not-so-perfect interior. Thankfully, my mom is marrying the owner of the dealership, so I got it for $3400

Comment

ok, well, i've got a buyer for my old cb7 for 3k, so im only gunna end up paying about 2000, 2500 for it. I'm really hoping I can do this, it's gunna be awesome.
                  -pax
                  Seattle, WA

Comment

yeah, I wanted a white cb7 really bad, a coupe, and wanted to keep it five speed, that's why im willing to pay alot for it.
                    -pax
                    Seattle, WA

Comment

for $7000, including airfare, you can fly to NYC, and buy my cb7...

next summer tho
                      5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                      JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

it's basically the same car as mine and the same exact condition mine was in when i bought it back in 2001 for $4200. so yeah, that price is a little steep.

Comment

The reserves not met yet but I think this is a better deal....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT
                          OLD GUY CREW #1

BDC #4

93 EX coupe 5 speed

Comment

Working...
                          X