This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people will beleive anything

I didnt write this but it is hilarious,got it from email a friend sent me.

Yesterday I was at my local Wal-Mart buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my loyal pet, I was in the checkout line when woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

What did she think I had, So since I'm smart ass, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again. I added that I probably
    shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time,
    but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care unit with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's ass and a car hit us both.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Wal-Mart won't let me shop there anymore.
    BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

repost.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Re-post bro.

customlowz already spreaded the word on this one.

still funny as shit though

Comment

WOW ANOTHER FRKKIN REEEEEEPOST.. ITS NOT LIKE THIS REEPOST WAS LIKE A YEAR OLD REEEEPOST THIS WAS LIKE 2 DAYS AGO......

ok im done using CAPS lock

Comment

Comment

How many CB7tuners does it take to make a repost?

50. One to post the thread, and 49 to inform him that it's a repost.

I've only read this once. I've read "repost" 5 times in this thread alone!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
              How many CB7tuners does it take to make a repost?

50. One to post the thread, and 49 to inform him that it's a repost.

I've only read this once. I've read "repost" 5 times in this thread alone!
              more quote material from the pope john paul the 2nd

Comment

Thank you my son.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X