lol im totally adicted to cb7tuner again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol im totally adicted to cb7tuner again

lol back in 06 when i 1st joined i was on here 24/7 ....lol remember callin sparkle "sprinkles" once lolz ......anyway i've kind of just lurked around maybe got on here once a week .... now im on here every day ... im either on my celly browsing the board or on the compy at work or like right now chillin at home on in front of the monitor ..... lol i need need a life again
    R.I.P. 6-10-07

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

My Rotor DIY
    I'm not perfect i will make mistakes if i do just point it out to me

hahaha, same here, I am addicted to the site as well...if I am in a place with internet, I am on cb7tuner

I should be working on an assignment for school right now, but Im on here reading through the forum

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
    be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

I know what you mean.... i actually forgot that i had my wifey in bed waiting for me and she passed out....

Thats when i realized i had a problem......

Oh well CB7Tuner=Sex

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHondaOwnR View Post
        lol back in 06 when i 1st joined i was on here 24/7 ....lol remember callin sparkle "sprinkles" once lolz ......anyway i've kind of just lurked around maybe got on here once a week .... now im on here every day ... im either on my celly browsing the board or on the compy at work or like right now chillin at home on in front of the monitor ..... lol i need need a life again
        Your life IS cb7tuner
        [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
          I know what you mean.... i actually forgot that i had my wifey in bed waiting for me and she passed out....

Thats when i realized i had a problem......

Oh well CB7Tuner=Sex

Hey man... I dont see what the problem is...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=116662

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHondaOwnR View Post
            hahah im back on cb7tuner.com offtopic like it was cigarettes..

Comment

Originally posted by busak87 View Post
              I should be working on an assignment for school right now, but Im on here reading through the forum
              I'm with you, but now I really have to go study...procrastination is a motherfucka

SOLD!!
              Boosted H22
              375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
                Your life IS cb7tuner
                lol i know im proly on here more than alot of mods .... i'm seriously on here about 75% of my day
                Last edited by CrazyHondaOwnR; 10-06-2008, 11:05 PM.
                R.I.P. 6-10-07

(\__/)
                (O.o )
                (> < )

My Rotor DIY
                I'm not perfect i will make mistakes if i do just point it out to me

Comment

Relapsed!
                  wat?

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post

Same here, I told her I'd be up in a few.
                    When I got up there, she was asleep.
                    And the dog is on my pillow.

So.... I came back to CB7Tuner.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

dude im on here at night for about 2 hours just refreshing an looking for new threads to post in. i have HW to do tonight though
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

yea me too! infact i was browsing the site so much it pretty much got me hooked again on cb7s that i picked up a "little project" from CT the other day! new MR thread coming soon! but yea i am hooked on this site again and cant stay off! haaa
                        " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

Working...
                        X