The Bleek Beginnings thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bleek Beginnings thread!!!

yeah in this thread i was wondering what people started out with. myself i started out with a badly abused 91 ex with 140k. my car had burned a valve and needed a valve job badly. i paid 150 bucks for the car, by the time i got the car it was running on three cylinders. after i did the valve job as well as a perfect port/ polish and port match i did rings and bearings. finally the car runs great and is pretty damn quick too. so tell me where your cb7s came from.

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Mine was in bitchin' shape when I got it. Traded in a worn the-fuck-out Chrysler LeBaron V6 convertible for it.

The Chrysler had slightly more miles on it than the Accord but they only gave me $300 for it because it was such a piece of crap. Tranny was going, engine was leaking oil.

The Accord (with 80k mi) was cherry.
    Bart: What's your name?
    Jim: Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim.

Comment

hmmmmm.... as for me. i started of with the current cb that i have now. had it when clear corners first surfaced and were all the rave. somehow, i'm known for customing lights into the grille. don't wanna explain right now, but it's funny how many people in my area remember that... lol!
      O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

I got my car in the Spring of '01. Ultimate grandpa car. 78K on it, light blue, hubcaps, the whole 9 yards. Once the import craze started to take shape I was the first kid with clear corners, bumpers and washer lights. I remember being afraid having them thinking a cop would harass me. But I had them, and I remember kids asking me about the all the time. Slowly I started building, i went the mask route. Got factory alloys and a few other things.

Here I am now with a car that looks the same, but is a whole lot cooler. Once I get the drop and real rims...I'll feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by olivrooom
          somehow, i'm known for customing lights into the grille. don't wanna explain right now, but it's funny how many people in my area remember that... lol!
          that struck something in my memory,
          i had some strobes rigged behind my grill
          -thanks for jogging my memory

Comment

Working...
          X