Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official CarFax Thread

Dear Members...

I know a lot of you always wanted to know your vehicle's history, and now you can. It is completely free and provided to you by donations of the members listed below, who also have access to the account.

CrazyHondaOwnR
    new_beginnings
    Gyuri87

All we need is the VIN number in order to run a search. You can either post it up here in the thread and have the results replied to you the same. If you wish it to be more discrete, you can always send us a private message and we will get back to you shortly.

Note that there is not for commercial use. It is just to help some fellows. You cannot make a profit of any information sent back to you.

Thank you
    NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Gyurl yo have been Pm'd
    Arcadia Green Crew #48
    Arcadia Green- "It's not just a color, It's a lifestyle"
    My Transformer on myspace
    Sold to: JakFrostwhite, Icedplaya123
    Vouch for: Straight_Success, Bcozzi71,IcedPlaya123,RevHard215,F20ACB7,CB7 91/DX
    RPM we the best!!!
    Reading/Philly Mob CB7Tuner #1
    93 Lx Arcadia Green a.k.a Assoluto: R.I.P
    92 Ex Arcadia Green a.k.a Xevious: R.I.P
    93 Ex Arcadia Green a.k.a Luxo:In service now !!!
    Are 3 Arcadia Green coupes 2 many !!!

Comment

Expect my vin# tomorrow

Comment

lol i expect my inbox to get quite full in the near future lol
        R.I.P. 6-10-07

(\__/)
        (O.o )
        (> < )

My Rotor DIY
        I'm not perfect i will make mistakes if i do just point it out to me

Comment

Oh man as soon as i decide to wait till the spring to get a new car this comes about.

Well hopefully it stays open.

You should add a method for donations to help cover costs.

Comment

Originally posted by 6fthondaboi View Post
            Gyurl yo have been Pm'd
            x2!

Comment

damn no one told me to donate. well i forgot to
              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

There's only one problem though...When you run a VIN...I'm the one who gets the results sent to my email... Did you guys actually figure out how to post the direct link without having to look in the mail?
                NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Originally posted by Gyuri87 View Post
                  There's only one problem though...When you run a VIN...I'm the one who gets the results sent to my email... Did you guys actually figure out how to post the direct link without having to look in the mail?
                  lolz i forgot about that ......uh .... ....... idk ..... lol you might end up with the flooded inbox then unless we can change to email to one we create .....like cb7tunercarfax@gmail.com or something that we can all access i really have no clue .....

oh and i just found out my dakotta had and accident .....never knew that b4
                  R.I.P. 6-10-07

(\__/)
                  (O.o )
                  (> < )

My Rotor DIY

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHondaOwnR View Post
                    lolz i forgot about that ......uh .... ....... idk ..... lol you might end up with the flooded inbox then unless we can change to email to one we create .....like cb7tunercarfax@gmail.com or something that we can all access i really have no clue .....

oh and i just found out my dakotta had and accident .....never knew that b4
                    I checked and it is possible to change the account email...Can we all access your cb7tunercarfax@gmail.com? If so send me and new_beginnings the password and I'll change the account email to it. If not I'll create a new one and let you guys know because I have quiet a few requests already.

Sorry about your Dakota... I didn't know my Accord has been into one either until the first time I looked the VIN up on carfax.
                    NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

pm sent
                      I MISS MY CB7
                      ((((((()))))))

Comment

ok i created it
                        R.I.P. 6-10-07

(\__/)
                        (O.o )
                        (> < )

My Rotor DIY

Comment

roflmao this got so flippin confusing .....hopefully we got it all worked out .....new beginings is prolly like wtf?
                          R.I.P. 6-10-07

(\__/)
                          (O.o )
                          (> < )

My Rotor DIY

Comment

Sorry guys, was out of the loop pretty much all day today...
                            RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHondaOwnR View Post
                              roflmao this got so flippin confusing .....hopefully we got it all worked out .....new beginings is prolly like wtf?
                              Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
                              Sorry guys, was out of the loop pretty much all day today...
                              Nah I sent you both the information. It is now cb7_fellows@hotmail.com and the password remains the same. Let's just keep it as it is now :P. Open mails are dealt with already.
                              NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Working...
                              X