Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up everyone?

I'm sure some of you remember me from before I used to drive this:

then I bought a 90 civic hatch, then an 08 civic coupe. I'm now driving a 96 dodge dakota 4WD. Here are some pics.

I've browsed around the forum a few times since I sold my accord but this is the first time I've really posted anything.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi and update/introduce myself to any new members.

-Bongo

sup man......welcome back

what happen to the 08 coupe??

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
      sup man......welcome back

what happen to the 08 coupe??
      I ended up having to sell it. The insurance was through the roof, almost twice the actual car payment. I'm happy with the truck though I bought it with cash so it's all paid off.

Comment

i remember bongo, you went through more cars in two years than me in a lifetime. im still on my first one, lol.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
          i remember bongo, you went through more cars in two years than me in a lifetime. im still on my first one, lol.
          haha yea that's me. I think i'm on numbers 12 and 13 right now. I got a 91 cutlass too.

Comment

DAKOTA FTMFW!!!!!

lol i got a forest green 95 with a 8.5ft bed
            Last edited by CrazyHondaOwnR; 10-05-2008, 10:33 PM.
            R.I.P. 6-10-07

(\__/)
            (O.o )
            (> < )

My Rotor DIY
            I'm not perfect i will make mistakes if i do just point it out to me

Comment

Hey! Do you still have the Hoffman George or did you move on?! It's cool you're still around!

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHondaOwnR View Post
                DAKOTA FTMFW!!!!!

lol i got a forest green 95 with a 8.5ft bed
                That's a nice looking Dakota man. What engine does it have?

Originally posted by Granite CB7 View Post
                Hey! Do you still have the Hoffman George or did you move on?! It's cool you're still around!
                Dan! lol what's up? yea I still have the Hoffman lol it's been serving me well since I bought it from you! still in great shape too.

I should also add that I might be getting back my old accord! It's pretty banged up and considered totalled by insurance companies lol but I might be getting it for free though so I can't complain. I'm just going to get it and see how bad it actually is and hope it's reviveable(word?lol)

Comment

okay, i do remember that sig now.

i was gonna ask for a sig LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Bongo View Post
                    That's a nice looking Dakota man. What engine does it have?
                    its the 3.9 liter v6 magnum
                    R.I.P. 6-10-07

(\__/)
                    (O.o )
                    (> < )

My Rotor DIY
                    I'm not perfect i will make mistakes if i do just point it out to me

Comment

Originally posted by Bongo View Post
                      Dan! lol what's up? yea I still have the Hoffman lol it's been serving me well since I bought it from you! still in great shape too.

I should also add that I might be getting back my old accord! It's pretty banged up and considered totalled by insurance companies lol but I might be getting it for free though so I can't complain. I'm just going to get it and see how bad it actually is and hope it's reviveable(word?lol)
                      Nice Fred, I am glad you still have it, I really am How did your old CB become so banged up? What happened to it? Free is good though, what would you do w/ it if it's too far gone? Part it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7 View Post
                        Nice Fred, I am glad you still have it, I really am How did your old CB become so banged up? What happened to it? Free is good though, what would you do w/ it if it's too far gone? Part it out?
                        well I sold it to my friend and he got in an accident on an icy road and went up over a rock lol. then his someone in his family backed into the passenger door and it needs to be replaced. the frame is definately bent but I'm just not sure how badly and if it's repairable. i'll prob part it out if it's not worth fixing.

Comment

Working...
                        X