Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what parts do you have lying around? (that you are too lazy to install...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    Because I watch man-hating Lifetime movies in my underwear because my pants are upstairs and the remote is allllll the way across the room?
    I was going to say, "Because you are too lazy to hit the brakes when rolling through a red light camera". But your example works also.
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Hey, I hit the brakes! My car was too lazy to stop in the snow!

Comment

My H22

Comment

Holy old thread...hmm, well:

A B20B longblock for the civic. picked it up for cheap @ christmas because, well, it's a B20. Oh well, so anyway that minus a tranny is what I have sitting complete with ecm.
          Other random oddities, such as random door handles which I'll need on this car soon.
          Cheapass Wearever gold brake pads for f&r that i've been too afraid to install after hearing horror stories.
          A couple halfshafts, just in case.
          Oh and transp red paint for the tails and bbq black for the headlight innards that I still haven't done yet.

life is good.

Comment

sidemarkers,rear mudguards,new alpine stereo,another set of bumper lights and waiting for some motor mounts to arrive.Then pay a visit to Jesus pad.

Comment

bumper pole

volvo lip

indash oem cell phone
              http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

KA4 flushmount
                coilovers
                wire my CL seats
                redo my legend lip
                COUPE K24

Comment

A turbo that is way too big for my tiny 2.5liter BMW. Some Stereo stuff, a roof rack, spacers which I need because my wheels are touching my coilovers. I don't drive the car now so they can wait.

Comment

Originally posted by makaveli2k View Post
                    a Turbo That Is Way Too Big For My Tiny 2.5liter Bmw. Some Stereo Stuff, A Roof Rack, Spacers Which I Need Because My Wheels Are Touching My Coilovers. I Don't Drive The Car Now So They Can Wait.
                    No Wai Mak Haz Snailz0rs?!

life is good.

Comment

RS*R Header and b-piping to complete full RS*R exhaust...
                      Blacktrax IM spacer
                      Intrax Rear strut bar
                      New interior door handles (broken for 5 years now, and i have 2 sets.. lol)
                      -:¦:-
                      Originally posted by wed3k
                      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                        No Wai Mak Haz Snailz0rs?!
                        Si!

I'll find a use for it eventually. It's in perfect shape, no shaft play what so ever!

Comment

2 JDM Rear Fogs
                          JDM light up license plate holder
                          JDM 1pc headlights
                          HOA Badges
                          HOA Steering Wheel
                          JDM intersection lights
                          JDM Foglights

it's almost a joke how long i've had this stuff...i think over a year now since i brought all of this and haven't put them on...mainly is just money...i want it to be done right...ppl tell me all the times just to put it on..but i know at the end i won't be as happy as it would if i did it RIGHT!...i need to find a job asap so i can get it rolling...

Lou's Build Thread!
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
                          "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

KA4 Legend Flushmount (needs refinishing)
                            JDM 1-piece headlights with chrome trim
                            P12 ECU
                            JDM Power Folding Mirrors
                            OEM Armrest (on the way)
                            Rear Rain Visors (waiting on fronts)
                            Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                            2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                            2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Foglight harness
                              Carbon Fiber hood
                              Lude steering wheel
                              Blackhoused headlights
                              OEM spoiler

Comment

Wayyyy too much to list. At my place I got a good 1/4 of the living room filled with a complete interior and a few large boxes full of small parts from all around the car. Also my entire new suspension setup and bushings are in my living room. In storage I have some more interior pieces, a few more large boxes off mixed parts. In my car itself the backseat is not useable because I have it loaded with misc. parts. The trunk...I don't bother opening it anymore because it's impossible to shut after...all cb parts aswell.

That's just my apartment and car. My parents house is where I store the most of my parts. I have wayyy too many tires to even count lol (good tires). Probably 20 or so single steelies. Numerous oem exhaust systems barely used. 2 full sets of skunk2 springs and tokico ill. struts for cb. Hmm what else...enough body parts to make 3 accords out of at least. 2 spare f22's, 2 spare f22 trans, all around coupe and sedan glass. Ohh and I still have my old cb sitting out there full of parts waiting for me to strip out.

I'm starting to think that when I get a house I'm going to be in big trouble... prob end up on that stupid hoarding show lol

And for the record, none of my parts are for sale. I have collected all this stuff for me...for some reason lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X